prologue

My name is Harley, well my real name is Lisa, But I decided to put me a name after my favorite motorcycle, that I hope that one day, I will get.

Sorry for the seconds you lost, reading bullshit about my name. Cause this story is not about that, is about how it all started and how curiosity almost kills me.

There I am sleeping so quitely, but even if you cannot see it, am having a bad dream and now I wake up very scared about this confuse dream.

Harley: Oh my God. Moooollyyy (screams)

Oh yeah, Molly is my little sister, she is just little, but she is an old soul. I never knew a kid of her age, so mature and yes she's a pain in the ass.

Molly opens the door.

Molly: Let me guess...
You fell asleep eating fast food and watching zombie movies. I told you it wasn't a good mix, only if you want to have nightmares.

Harley: Yes, whatever. I just wanted to know if mom and dad were here.

Molly: No, they aren't. What's your plan?. Scape, like the last time.

Harley: Am just going out to learn some facts and mysteries. Let's just said that. The only thing you have to do is stop being so sarcastic and call me when you hear the car of mom's or dad's.

Molly: I am sick of the same things, of beign part of your plans, and I don't know, why I am still covering your back.

Harley: You know I love you a lot and that maybe I will stop to get into this. But, you know I need someone to help me.