Tales with a local flop

Hey y'all its EuphoricEmotions

And I have a little story for all of you..if anyone's reading..?

So, not bragging but, I am the only one in my whole class who listens EDM.

And this incident happened a while back.

So there's this guy in my class who's super annoying and thinks he's funny but he's actually not and keeps laughing at random things and is just straight up obnoxious. He also loves the songs like whip and nae nae and hit the quan..and is a total wannabe.

And I was writing lyrics of some songs one day and he came and sat in front of me. And he goes

"Have you heard Get Low by Dillon Francis?"

Okay at first I was hella surprised because I didn't expect any of my classmates to know about it.

Then he goes, "its one of the songs used in furious 7?"

I didn't want to talk to him anyway, but for the sake of the song I replied "yeah"

And then he went, "its such a nice song right? Its good and everything but it has senseless lyrics and most of it is just tunes and there's nothing special about it."

And then he goes.

"Honestly how can you love edm? Like all it has is music and there's no lyrics like how do you enjoy it? I've seen the tomorrowland aftermovie, they don't even use real instruments and mostly lyrics are just senseless, girls love the DJs just for their looks like a freaking and seriously how can someone enjoy that piece of shit you call music and what not?"

OH

HELL

NO

For my next response I came up with a nice John green type essay with literary devices and punctuations.

"Sweet baby Jesus drizzled in maple syrup, its my humble request to you to get your facts right before you speak or else I will smack you so hard you'll forget your whip and nae naes and will be dabbing while miserably failing at it in order to get away from me."

And then he goes.

"What did I say wrong? You know its right"

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAA. NO.

"First of all, Get Low is by Dillon Francis and DJ Snake, and it came our way before Furious 7. And as far as EDM is concerned it has more meaningful lyrics than your hit the quan or whip and nae nae will ever have.. And the sounds that you hear in those masterpieces of songs are all made by instruments and recorded"

Then he had the audacity to say.

"All the DJs are the same. All they do is push some buttons and play songs while jumping mindlessly and you don't even know if he's actually playing it or not"

Bitch you didn't.

"Like I said earlier, get your fkn facts right. You won't even be able to do the half of what they do since your attention span is lesser than a squirrel, you think its easy? To manage all the several beats and melodies at sync at the same time? Also DJs are fkn amazing players when it comes to instruments, Zedd and Kygo are fkn masters when it comes to playing keyboards or pianos, and Edm isn't auto tuned like your obnoxiously loud artists which make songs at dance moves and become one hit wonders."

Then he said "oh please, Silento is amazing. Whip and Nae Nae is a lot better and was a hit in many countries."

Then I said.

"Bitch please. Armin Van Buuren, father of two, 3 consecutive years of being as the #1 DJ.

Zedd, Grammy winner. Stay the Night and Clarity were huge hits all over the world. And a lot more people which you don't deserve to know about since it'd be their disrespect."

And then this minion goes.

"Faggot."

"Jeez Louise. You have exactly 5 seconds to get your non existent balls away from me or I swear I will uppercut you so hard to the 17th dimension that your ass will drop harder than Turn Down For What and you will regret making this mistake and pray to Jesus for your salvation."

And that ladies and gentleman..was how I made him shut up.

This has been tales with a local flop.

Thank you.