Part Two

You let out a small chuckle.
"Whats that supposed to mean?" you asked.
She looked at you dead in the eye, and blurted
"He just is really lame Y/N!"
Your eyes slightly widened as you felt another buzz.
You jump over and land on your stomach, turning on your phone. It was another text.
"Im great, how are you?" it read.
"UGGGGHHHH HE IS SO LAME!!" your friend whined as she sat next to you on her stomach.
"Well. What should I say?" you ask twidling with your dust plug charms that dangled from your phone.
"Just be suttle, and ask some questions I dont know!" your friend spoke in a fast manner.
You saw her purspe her lips and slightly puff out her cheeks, as she looked to a corner. She tapped her fingers on her ankles and didnt look away from the corner she was originally looking at.
You knew something was wrong with her.

"Are you good? Whats wrong? You seem a bit, uhh, nervous." you ask her looking up at her ears that were twitching.
She looked up and took a deep breath. She tilted her head and slapped a fake smile across her face.
"Nothing, its just I think that you two are going to be really great together." she smiles as she pet your head.
You faintly smiled and rolled your tail up.

You throw your phone to the other side of the couch and flipped over to lay on your back.

"Thanks, but I dont think he likes me like that, not yet." you said as you rested one hand on on your stomach and raised the other, and wiggled your fingers.

"Well I think he does." she smiles.

Erwin POV
I made it home and set my briefcase down.
I took off my jacket and put it up on the coat hanger.
I fiddled with my watch and looked around.
I couldn't, for the life of me, forget that girl in the alleyway.
She was the most beautiful and cute little kitten I've ever seen.
Her skin was so beautiful and clear, and her H/C hair framed her face so perfectly.
I plopped on a swivel chair infront of a desk. I turn on my computer and sigh.
I figured if I was talking with someone who was apart of the Neko community, I needed to know a bit more about them and their behavior.
I open a browser, and type in "what to know about Neko behavior" and slowly moved the mouse to the search button.

It pulled up millions of things on their behavior. But only one stood out to me.

Relationships Or Acquaintances.

(( here it is! The long awaited chapter two! The third chapter will be up as soon as possible! Thanks for your comments! ))