You Won't Remember

"Bri can you go get me the extra phone charger from the garage," Lauren asked me trying to watch youtube. I shake my head rapidly.

"Don't tell me it's because of that thing you created" 

"I swear somethingis out there Lauren! Please beleive me"

"Look in 30 years you will forget this scary thing because its not real. I know i've teased you about it but you really do need to get over this" 

She sighed and gave me a hug. "Look, You go out there and get the phone charger if anything happens to you its my fault and you know I couldn't carry that guilt forever," she told me

I headed out with a bit more confidence. I knew Lauren loved me and she wouldnt want me to get hurt. It's completely dark so I used my flashlight on my phone. I didn't see anything. I felt safer with every step. I found the charger in no time. When I was on my way back I heard a wimper. It sounded like a dog and not very far away. I dial 911 on my phone and have my finger over the call button. I then go into the woods a little. I see a horse laying on the ground whining so I help it up and get it moving again. The horse was soft but bones were little firm. It smelled like metal but I didn't think much about it. As soon as it was standing it started walking but in an unusual pattern then it finally clicked. The horse started stomping. I ran for my phone and pushed dial for 911. Then It just blurred. I felt my throat strained from screaming and my body feeling numb. The red eyes of the horse and its sharp teeth. I hear the blaring of police sounds and my sister screaming. Then I see nothing.

My.

Heart.

Stops.