5

"(Y/n)..." Zoro whined and I laughed. "Sucks for you~" I winked and ran away to go hide somewhere.

Flashback~

I backed up on a wall, his face getting closer, my face reddening. "Isn't this what you wanted..." He whispered biting my ear lobe.

"M-maybe..." Man, how bad it was that I was chickening out last minute.

"Hm..." He smirked while his hands travelled down to my waist, the other slammed near the wall on the left side of my head.

"Zoro..." We slowly moved together, until there was almost no space between.

All of a sudden...

RINNNNNG
RRIIIIINNG

"Answer it later..." Zoro grumbled. Just to piss him off I'm going to, just because he teases me all the time. Take that...

"Hello?" I batted my eyes and Zoro just growled.

"(Y/n)! I'm coming over? K? Bye!" I hear a voice day, although I didn't know who I answered. Then I checked the caller ID, I couldn't let Zoro see this!

Ace.

Whoops...er...eheh...

"Who was that?" I awkwardly smiled sinking down the wall, and ran for my life.

Flashback ends~

Now, I'm currently running for my life around my terribly small apartment from a green Marimo.

Wow...I had a dream about this...

"(Y/N)!!!" He growled. I hid under my bed, sure...bad idea. I get it! But I had nowhere else to!

My breathing sped up, I texted Ace to make sure he didn't come, unfortunately he ignored it and is almost here...

Great.

"Found you..." He said while dragging my ankles. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MEEE!" I screamed. He looked down on me and sweat dropped.

I stuck out my tongue and he laughed. "Your really childish." No duh, who would I be without it?

"I know." I said as he held out his hand.

He tackled me onto my bed..oh God I'm still a virgin...please no sex...

"Now, who was that." Er... I nervously smiled. "It was um...Ace?" I cheekily smiled while he growled.

"Zoro..." I said uneasy of what he was going to do next. He pulled my hair to the side and sucked on my neck, giving me a few love bites and purple marks. "Z-Zoro..." I tried supressing the moans, although I turned red at the fact that I'm still processing this.

"You know...you do realize you are, my property." He said seductively in my ear, my breathes were loud, I felt as if time stopped itself just for this specific moment.

"Oh? And what if I say no?" I taunted, sure I wasn't supposed to taunt people..or was I?

He got closer, it was perfect it was----

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Ugh." He groaned. I adjusted my shirt, I looked at the mirror and huge hickeys were left on my left and right side.

"What do you want Ace?" I answered the door, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Just wanna hang out." He winked, rolling my eyes I turned to Zoro. "Help me." I muttered lowly. He growled and nodded.

"Sorry Ace, you can't just barge into my apartment claiming that you were invited." I glared at him.

"She's mine, so back off." Zoro said while grabbing my waist, wrapping his strong oh so beautifully muscular arms around me.

"He's right Ace...you gotta let me go. Don't you love Robin?" I said tilting my head.

"SHUT UP. I broke up with her." He hissed, my eyes widening. He did this for me?

"Why..." He tried holding out his hand to me, but Zoro and I backed away. "I'm the one who's supposed to be giving you those..." He growled, I noticed he was talking about the hickeys.

IM IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP IS THIS MAN FUCKING BLIND?! DOES HE NEED HEARING AIDS??!

Annoyed I spat "fucking leave or I'll call the police. I can do that ya know, harassing me ya little twig." I don't know what's wrong with my speech now, but I feel really confident so that's a plus.

"Fine, fucking be like that, don't come crying to me when he leaves you." He stormed out of my apartment. I quickly closed the door, my head pounding. Eyes getting watery..

"He was my best friend..." Tears trickled down my (s/c) skin.

"Shh..come, he doesn't deserve you. Let's go." He held my hand and we went to my bed. "I love how you know me so well." I chuckled, he tucked us in, arms wrapped around my waist.

"I..I love you." I whispered. He took his thumb and wiped my teary eyes.

"I love you too." He smiled. He then laid down, me on top listening to the steady heart beat coming from his chest, slowly lulling me to sleep.