Chapter Two (Lilys part)

Hey guys! Thanks for the 200+ reads aha I hope this chapter is alright. Sorry for not updating sooner.

As we struggled out of the compartment and onto the busy corridor. We got pushed everyway that was possible on the train, basically it was hell being first year because everyone was taller. Damn my smallness!

"Hugoo! Oh Hugo, where are you my beloved. I need you to help me!" I sang over the loud ruckus of people, receiving some weird glances from the tall guys. Yeah I'm special get with it.

"I'm here! I'm here..." He said with a sigh as he reached me on the platform.

By now it was getting colder, stars were already bloomed in the dark night sky. It was quite magnificent, especially with it being reflected in the giant ass lake, freaking awesome it was. Hagrid was there with all his giantness and hair. Lots of hair, I mean it was weird how one dude had that much.

"Firs' years! Teh me! Firs' years!" He continuously shouted until every midget was there crowding round him nervously. I was happy because this guy thing was like a weird part of the family. I mean like every teacher at Hogwarts when my parents were there are family. Yeah we're too cool.

"Yo wassup Hagrid, long time no see!" I shouted up to him, you know because he's so tall and I'm so small.

"Hello Lilly, how yer doin'?" He happily said while peering down at us all. Special comes to mind.

"Um s'cuse me sir, but aren't we meant to be going up to the castle?" A strange boy with a mop of brown curls and shabby robes, spoke out to Haggy. We all nodded in agreement. I just wanted to get up there because I was hungry as hell, it turns out sweets doesn't fill a growing girl up.

"Wat? Oh yeah. Well wer gonna use these boats 'ere. No more than five to a boat!" Haggy added.

As me and Hu clambered into a boat, placing our luggage neatly next to us when we're accompanied by two girls and a boy. To be honest it was awkward because I'm not good at making friends, yeah I'm outspoken, loud and clumsy. I'm gonna make so many friends.

"Hi! I'm Lilly Potter, and this is my cousin Hugo Weasley. You might know our parents."

"I'm Rosie Bowen, this is my twin Ruby Bowen. Yeah we look the same but I'm more awesome. "Rosie said, giving me a weird look. Special child! Yeah I can tell we're gonna be good friends.

"That is so not true! I'm more pretty anyway! Agh." She moaned I(Ruby) all the way from meeting to half way through the boat ride.

The scenery was beautiful, the stars seemed to get brighter the longer we were out. It was so breathtakingly beautiful, the way the enormous castle was brightened by its many flickering torches and the stars, the way the turrets were shadowing down. As we reached a small out cropping from the cliffs which the castle was built on, we entered through loads of vines which were cool against my skin, we then floated (magically) into the boat house. I was truly amazed.

"Right now wer gonna go up nd gert yer sorted. Bring yer trunks with yer nd leave them in ther hall. Follow Me." Haggy boomed at us all, everyone jumped, it was funny.

After struggling up freaking hundreds of stairs while carrying trunks and animals, which was hell. We finally made it up to the top where Hagrid knocked on the door three times in an odd pattern, then a midget teacher, who I believe is called Flitpick or something. Rosie was stood beside me, heavily out of breath, but jumping up and down in excitement. Aw bless her.

"Hello children, our future wizards of tomorrow. Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, here you shall learn everything from learning how to control magic to some of the most difficult spells. We hope you use your magic wisely or you will be removed from the school. Now you will go inside, leave your possessions neatly in the side hall. I will be back in five minutes for you. Get smartened up before I arrive back." He started all happily but ended on a strict note. Miserable much.