✨00-Homecoming✨

"Erin! Erin get over here and give your mother one more hug,"Renee said to her daughter. Erin Swan,the twin sister to Bella Swan,gave her mother one last hug. Erin hated hugs. It made her feel extremely uncomfortable but there was no way someone could escape her mother's hugs. Her mom's arms were somewhat comforting from the hug but it made no difference of how she felt about them.

"Okay mom. I have to go,"Erin said as she gave her mother a small pat on the back. Renee released her from the hug but kept the tear eyes and tight smile on her face as she looked into the eyes of her daughter.

"I'm going to miss you. Bella is already in Forks and now you are leaving me too,"Renee whined while whipping her incoming tears away. Erin sighed at her mother who is always dramatic when the girls left to go see Charlie.

"I have to mom. Bells is having a hard time right now. I think if I go and see her then she would get better,"Erin said to her mother as she shifted a little from the spot she was standing in. To be honest,Erin was going for herself as well. Not just for Bella. She needed to get away. To have a break from her mother and everyone else in Florida.

"Yeah I guess that's good. Some bonding time,"her mother said sadly as she looked down. Suddenly Erin's flight was called and she had to go. She quickly left so she could avoid the last hug her mother wanted to give her. As she got on the plane she put her luggage up and looked out the window as she sat down.

"This is going to be a long flight,"she mumbled before the plane took off and she was off to Forks,Washington. 

Sorry if the story is boring to you right now but it will get better soon.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow Me.