29

The woman and the guy was my mom and dad. ! really didn't want to see them. but they saw me and they say.....................

Mom: CHER! oh my gosh what are you doing here?

Cher: giving the police officer this phone that one of your little workers dropped last night while trying to KIDNAP ME!!!!!!!

Dad: we have no idea what your talking about.

Cher: how can you say that cause one of them told me that it was you guys so don't try to cover it up.

My mom walks over to me and puts her hands on me and says..............

Mom: sweetie we would never do that to you.

I shove her hands off of me and back up toward Harry while saying..........................

Cher: get your hands off of me, get away from me and I don't want you anywhere near me or Butchy, i don't even know who you guys are anymore, just get away from me.

Mom: you've been acting like this ever since you met this boy and his friends.

Cher: no I haven't changed ever since I met them I'm still the same person who I was ever since I've been born.

Mom: No you have changed since you met them.

Cher: NO! I haven't and FYI meeting them was the best thing for me cause now I'm singing and doing what Butchy and I wanted me to do.

Mom: all we wanted was for you to come home and work with us at the business

Cher: I don't want too

This is my home now not London. I'm sorry but its not anymore.

I look at Harry and we left as soon as we got into the car I cried cause I couldn't believe what just happened. they said they never knew anything about it they thought I was crazy. and they still wanted me to go back with them. well you know what that's not going to happen I'm staying with Harry and his friends and living the the dream I'm finally living. And no one will EVER take that away from me. cause if they do there will be hell to pay when that happens. after what felt like forever we finally make it back to the hotel and meet up with the lads and management.

Management: so how did everything go at the police station?

I look up at him and around my eyes they were red and they were also puffy. then I looked away from him.

Management: so I'm guessing it didn't go very well then.

Harry: her parents were there and they asked what we were doing and Cher told them that it was one the guys phone and her parents were saying they having to do with it they have no clue what's going on.

Management: oh well did thy anything else?

Harry: they said that we changed her and she flips out on them about it saying that we didn't and we were the best thing that ever happen and she told them to stay away from her and Butchy and they still wanted her to go back to London then she said that London not her home sweet home here in California is. then we left after that before any of us took the first swing at each other. then all of would have been jail.

Management: oh wow well now it's over and were leaving an were on our way somewhere, where you'll be happy to be at.

Cher: (sniffle) where are we going? (sniffle)

Management: we're going to New York City!!!!!!!

Cher: are you serious?

Management: ya I am

Cher: I'll get to see my brother. how long are we going to be there for?

Management: for about 2 weeks why?

Cher: wanted to see if I'll be able to see my brother preform on broadway. cause he came to my first show and watched me now its my turn to do.

Management: maybe we can all go watch for support.

Cher: he would love that, but I'm not going to tell him that we're coming yet though I want it to be a surprise for him.

We talk more about what were going to do during those two weeks in New York, they just tell me I get to sing at the worlds most famous arena in the world called MADISON SQUARE GRADEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so can not wait I've always wanted to go there and watch a concert especially an One Direction concert, bit now I get to sing there I'm so totally ready for this. this will be the best concert ever!!!!!!!!!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Enjoy guys!!!!!!

Plz vote

And tell me what guys think of this story so far

Bye guys

:x

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)