Chapter 1

Amy's pov

I woke up from the pain I felt in my wrists and ankles. I opened my eyes and I saw nothing but darkness. It was cold and I felt metal chains holding my arms and legs.

I heard footsteps and then a door opened. Someone entered the room and opened a dim light.

It was a man, an inhumanly beautiful one I may say. He came from the door to me with an high speed and he bended down so he could face me, he grabbed my chin roughly and glared at me with cold green eyes.

" What do you want from me? Who are you?" I said

A dark smile covered his beautiful lips

" You are my new pet, of course"

He started to laugh evilly, and I saw two white fangs coming out of his mouth. My eyes widened and I felt desperation.

" Listen, and listen well cause I am not going to repeat this again. All you need to know is that you are my new personal slave and the rules that come with that.

First rule, and the most important is always do whatever I say without questioning it.

The second rule is you are not allowed to talk unless I tell you

The third rule is never touch me or look at me without my permission.

The forth rule is never call me by my name, always call me Master.

If you break any of this rules you will be punished.

You will be my personal slave. Your chores are to please me in every way I want, feed me and clean for me. And yes, I am a vampire.

A slave will come in a few minutes to show you your room and give you some clothes to change. See you soon pet"

I didn't had time to open my mouth and he was already out of the room. I felt hot tears on my cheeks and I couldn't understand how I got in this situation.

I heard the door open again and I saw a browned hair girl, coming smiling towards me., with a small key in her hand.

"Hi, you must be Amy! I am Aisha, the cleaning slave. Let me unchain you."

As soon as I felt my arms and legs free I ran at the door hoping to find a way out. The girl came screaming after me but I couldn't hear her well, my mind was thinking only to get put of there as fast as possible. I saw some stairs and I rushed down but in the second I put my foot on the first stair I felt a arm on my shoulder, grabbing me.

" Where do you think you are going?" a rough voice said and I already knew who it was, I didn't had to look

" Home, of course. Let me go, bastard, you are our of you mind if you think you can keep me here"

I turned and I started to hit him with my fists, not looking where, just hitting. I felt pain, like I was hitting a rock but I didn't cared I just wanted out of here.

Suddenly I felt a strong arm in my hair and in the next second I was being dragged back to the room.