I promise.. (Jason derulo fanfic)

"Hey jess" a voice whispers behind me.

He starts swinging my swing that I was sitting on. Up and down, up and down.

It was my best friend Jason. We had been friends since we were tiny!

He always sang to me with his amazing voice...

"Promise we will always be best friends?" I asked.

"I promise" he said with his calm voice.

We shook our pinkie fingers together.

5 years later...

"Our next guest is an international superstar, 'Jason derulo!' The host of the T.V show called..

"I can't believe I'm seeing my best friend on T.V!"

As I watched the interview of him on the T.V I stared at him,listening to every word he was saying..

We had been best friends since we were two and I had just started to realise something..

I had feelings for him.

I had just found a pen and a piece of paper for me to write Jason a letter with.

"Dear Jason,

I hope with all my heart that our relationship will not be ruined but i have feelings for you. I'm very sorry to have to say that to you but a girls got to do what a girls got to do, huh?

All my love,

Jessica x x x"

An hour later a knock on my door..

'Jason?" I muttered.

He just kissed me for the longest time..

His lips were so soft and that kiss was just so perfect!

"I love you.. I have always wanted to be with you."

I bit my bottom lip and just smiled at him.

"You read my letter?" I asked Jason

"Of corse i did babe!"

That night, we went to the swing we always went to when we were kids..

Jason swung me up in the air as i could feel the cold wind fly into my face. He stopped and said:

"Promise we will be together forever?" He asked sending so much memories back from when we were five and he asked me if we were going to be friends forever.

"I promise.."

We will always be those best friends who always did everything together.

I promised I'd never let him go.. I never have...