Screams.

A/n song idea - Teddy Bear - Melanie Martinez

      "Please... Kageyama.... S-stop..." Shouyou stuttered out, terrified. "It's Tobio you fucking bitch!" He slapped Shouyou, a red print in its wake. He nodded and kept quiet. This had happened for years. Shouyou's second year at Karasuno, he and Tobio became lovers. He decided that Tobio should know that he was born female. After about a month of dating, Shouyou mustered the courage and said "Tobio, I was born a girl. I'm a Trans male.." Tobio didn't seemed surprised. Or fazed. "That's fine. I feel for your personality, not your genitals" Shouyou heard that, hugged Tobio and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What happened to that loving Tobio?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shouyou didn't show up for practice at college that day. He couldn't move. Tobio had raped him so hard, so rough that he couldn't move. Not minding the picky scabs at his thighs. He laid on the couch in wait of Tobio's return. He was scared. Terrified. Tobio would beat him the moment he saw he didn't go to college. So he waited. He took 1 too many painkillers and slept on the couch.

"What the fuck! What the fuck are you doing on the couch!" Slap, "why the fuck aren't you still in college?" Kick, slap, punch. Shouyou didn't respond. He didn't feel the need to. No matter what he did, Tobio would still beat him, rape him, and not feed him for a couple days. "Answer me dammit!" The last kick to the face knocked Shouyou out. He didn't mind, it meant he wouldn't be awake to Tobio's raping. He wouldn't feel it.

The next thing he knew, he woke up naked. There was semen dripping from his vagina. He freaked out and tried to sit up at the sight. 'Shit. He didn't wear a condom! Does he know what could happen?!' When he tried to sit up, he fell back at the pain. It was everywhere. He nose was probably broken, his ribs definitely bruised, maybe cracked. He had to sit up. He had to painfully scoop as much semen as he could out of him. It was disgusting. He was disgusting. When he was done he flipped back on the bed, weakly scratching the scabs at his thighs.

He glanced at the clock. '2:34 huh?' He closed his eyes. Two seconds later he freaked out. "College!" He tried to move, every thing just hurting more. "If I can make it look like I was at college I can fool Tobio.." Yea. That would work. He had an hour or so left of college. He had fifteen minutes be Tobio came home from his job, a tattoo artist. He breathed and popped his nose back. He felt infinity better. He didn't bother covering the bruises with makeup. He just wore a turtle neck and sleeves with pants. He quickly applied enough for only his nose not bothered about anything else.

He grabbed his bag and everything he needed and ran out the door. College was only a block away, and he could make it if he hobbled. College had already started, he just needed Tobio to think he was at college all day. His teachers know of his.. Problems. Tobio had informed them he'd be late a lot of the time. Of course they asked why and he said that he had home problems and then he gently showed him Shouyou's bruise. They all nodded and asked if he needed help. He shook his head. He said what Tobio had said to say. "If I tell anyone they said they'd kill me. I'm moving out after college." They nodded.

When he got to literature, his teacher turned her head. "Why're you.. Oh. Hinata please take a seat." She nodded at him and he walked as straight as he could to his seat. His best friend, Tadashi Yamaguchi gave him a concerned look. Shouyou waved it off. Yamaguchi looked reluctant but gave it up. He knew something was going on. He also knew he shouldn't ignore it. But he did. Because Shouyou said to.

As soon as class was over and everyone walked out of the day, the teacher stopped him. "Hinata, what's going on. Yesterday you didn't show, and today you barely made it. You're so covered up I'm sure it's hot. You have a pretty bad limp as it looks and your face looks puffy. We have to do something. We cannot leave you like this." He sighed. "I'm fin- ah!" He flinched and yelped when the teacher reached for him. "Hinata that isn't normal. We know your... Situation but as your teachers we can't all leave you like this. You need to say something." He shook his head. He turned to walk out, saying one last thing. "Excuse me, I have somewhere to get back to." He nodded and left.