Part 10

Sorry for the wait. Please forgive me for the late update!

This is my next chapter to my fanfic hope u enjoy it...
There are some violence !!!

Tormented Heart

Part 10:

****Back to Sweetness ****

I am fading in and out of consciousness. I don't know how long it has been, since I have been kidnaped by Bertrand. It's has been so long since he's been here. "Thats a good thing!" I chuckle at those words. That makes me happy. "Him not being here." I have a strange sense of peace here. Thats strange though. But I am so glad of that though. I can rest at least...

I try to open my eyes. They're still kind of swollen. They can open a little bit. My vision is a little blurry. I begin to blink my eyes rapidly. To try to clear them. Also I'm Trying to scan the room. Bit and pieces of the room try to come in to focus. It fades in and out. To my dismay, all of a sudden I recognize some things in this place. This couldn't be? It just couldn't! Or could it. Is this my work shop? My secret workshop? Is this my place?

This couldn't be my secret place? How does he know? Oh, no one knows about this place! This place was forbidden. My mother said. But I ignore her, I love this location. The light is extra ordinary. This place was my grandmother Lilian's workshop.

***** Flashback ******

"Sweetness I forbid you to go there!" Sapphire demanded.

"But Mama! Please that place is amazing. My art will go so far. The light alone is amazing." I begged her.

"What did I say? No! I don't want anyone in that space. That was my mother art studio......" Tears begins to build in her eyes.

"Mama Please!" I cry softly.

"Sweetness your 10 years old. And you will obey what I say!" She said swiftly with a serious glare.

She scared me a bit. She never really, never ever raised here voice to me. I knew she meant business so I backed off.

"Mom, why won't you allow me too use that space?" I ask her as I wrap my arms around her waist. I begin to cry.

She put her hand on my hair and stroke it gently. "Honey I know this studio is Amazing, but it's hard for me to face it. My mom died when I was so young. And my father died when I was 11 years old. They had so much love there. I haven't been there since I was 12. My father took me there and told me so many stories. Honey, I'm truly heart broken. That's why...... I... Am.... So.... Sorry......." Sobbing softly in my hair.

"Mama don't cry Please! Mama I'm sorry! I won't go there any more......" I wipe the tears from her eyes.

"No worries I love you! Always!" Mama claims smiling gently stroking my hair. Wiping tears from my cheeks.

That was the first time I ever see her cry. That broke my heart. Even though I was only ten years old. I was a little rebellious. I didn't break the rule until I was 13 years old when I claimed this studio as my own. I Think .

****** Flashback over******

"God, they will never find me here. Im am so close to the castle, but this place is forbidden no one will ever come here. I'm lost To everyone!" I say solemnly.

How does he know? He's never been here? I never told him. I think he may be followed me? DAMN HIM! I say in my mind.

"He going to rape me I just know it. Yes, he is going to take my virtue, my innocents away. I never even kissed him, not once. He tried too. But my body guards made sure he never touch me, and I was never let alone with him.
He's gonna do unspeakable acts to me. More than what he has done already. I can't even imagine the Other bad things he's going to do to me. My heart begins to sink to the pit of my stomach. My anxieties escalates to the highest level! The only thing that flashes in my mind now, is to get free! My mind is racing, on how to get loose, but my body is betraying me, it hurts and it wants to sleep! I can't sleep now! Stay awake! Stay awake! You have to stay awake! My arms and legs are so numb.