part one

The sun creeping through the blinds begins to wake you up. Glancing over at your clock, you see that it's about 11:00 a.m. You lay still for a few moments before stretching and rolling over, then see your boyfriend, Corey, still sleeping soundly next to you.
Turning onto your side, you lay there and look at him, studying his features. He is facing you with his mouth slightly parted, taking in gentle breaths. You watch as his eyes move behind his eyelids and he lets out the occasional gentle snore. You look at his soft skin and fluffy bed head. He looks so peaceful and adorable just laying there.

I wonder what he's dreaming about, you think to yourself.

You notice he starts to stir and he opens one eye, just to look to see if you're awake yet. You laugh softly at his behavior, and he closes his eye again and begins to yawn obnoxiously. He then proceeds to stretch out over the whole bed and stretch his arms and legs on top of you, squishing you slightly. You laugh as you try to push him off, but it's too late. He's already rolled his body onto your own.
He lays, with an arm on either side of your body supporting himself. His hand gently strokes the side of your face and brushes your hair back. His hand stays tangled in your hair gentle rubbing your head. Just his touch alone is enough to make you actually feel like you may die. You two stare at each other for a while before he smiles and leans in, kissing your nose causing your stomach to twist and turn. Anything this boy does drives you crazy.

You shove him off as you begin to notice the fowl stench of morning breath. Your face scrunches up and you feel the bed shaking with his laughter beside you. You shoot a smile his way and get out of bed.

You make your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth and you hear Corey's footsteps following close behind. Two soft hands creep up from behind you and hold you tight. You smile in the mirror and look at Corey's reflection. You watch as he buries his head into the crook of your neck. His breath tickles you causing you to tense up and laugh.

You feel him shaking with laughter as well and he kisses behind your ear, "I love you," he whispers to you.

You turn to face him smiling hard, you place your hand gently on his face and kiss him. You feel him smiling into the kiss causing you to smile even harder. "I love you too."