Getting adopted

One morning someone walked in it was a boy and girl. At this point you watched YouTube on the tv. You reconize them. The guy and girl say to the lady I want a nine year old she leads them to you. Suddenly you scream as loud as you can Roman Atwood and Brittney Smith are standing right in front of you. They say to the lady I want that kid you say YAY the lady tells them  your name. You say I'm your biggest fan they say than your right for us. You pack you bags get in Roman and Brits car one the way there they said call them mom and dad and then they say what's your story. You tell them your story right when you pull up you go in their house you say I always wanted to know y'all and live with y'all he says that's good. Than you say we're is Kane he says in his room about to come down Brit is getting him. All the family is coming tonight ok says das. You say ok then Kane and Brit come down Roman pulls his camera out and says stand over there you say yes sir he says you don't need to say sir and says to his camera so I told you we were adopting a kid so everybody here is the new family member "y/n"!!!!!!! You say I was one of his fans till he adopted me now I'm his kid. Dad says well guys we have to get Noah and show him "y/n". He says to the camera. Then takes you upstairs and shows you your room. He says here is you room you say ok.