Beyond Comprehension- A PewDieCry Fanfic

*Ryan's POV*

Sometimes I forget about the things that will happen. When I turn uncontrollably insane.

Then again, I need to remind myself that the madman on the outside is not on the inside. Inside there is a compassionate, loving, masked boy. This is the figure I call myself. I felt almost as if nothing could beckon me to try to fight the mad fraction of myself. And that person is Felix. He keeps me guessing, forever my wonder. Felix is the man I have grown to fall in love with. These feelings are So real, it's killing me. I just can't hide. I whispered his name one more time. I was truly in love with him. I don't think he will even feel the same due to my psychotic persona. We're playing for the vice. Emotional games. I'm turning off my eyes, and hiding the shame. My mask is used only under one condition. To cover my scars. The scars that I have under my mask are the ones that my parents gave me. I've had a pretty rough past.

*Felix's POV*

Marzia just got home. With the dude she cheated on me with. I was pretty sad/pissed when I found out.

*flashback*

Marzia and I were finishing up Howl's Moving Castle when she got up to go make more popcorn. That's when her phone vibrated with a text. From some dude named Romano. The fuck? I opened the text and saw that the text said 'did you dump his ass yet?' I didnt know what to say to Marzia. I was so fucking pissed with a hint of sadness. When she came back she said "I'm going to pack up and take maya with me now that you know. So yea!" she seemed so happy. That really pissed me off. at least she doesn't know about my crush on Cry. But still. It kind of hurt to see her happy.

*flashback end*

After she walked in the door I scowled. "what the fuck do you want." I said, clearly angered at her sudden appearance. "I just came to get maya. I didn't realize I left her here after three weeks of leaving her here." "get her and leave. I'm fucking done with you." And with that, she left. After she had left, I got on skype. Cry was online so I figured that I should talk to him. After minutes going by of it ringing, he finally picked up. "Hey, Felix! What's up?" Cry said cheerfully. "Er....Nothing I guess." you could practically hear the despair in my voice. "Felix, What's wrong? you seem sad." I pondered how I was going to respond to his question. Then, after quite some time, I conjured up my answer. "Marzia cheated on me, and when I figured it out, she just happily left." It was silent for what seemed like forever until he replied with, "I'm sorry, Pewds. Hey! do you maybe.....want to move in with me?"

*A/N*

My PewDieCry story! okay so during this story, I'm making a youtube music playlist to go along with this story! her is the link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vIGAU3YBA&list=PLPfMMtvsqHzsfU8lSEWlLkdvrGoivHr5A I will be adding new song to it as I go! enjoy! :3