Chapter 2- Memories

*Ryan's POV*

I don't know what beckoned me to crack that question. But I was sort of happy. But still I'm just a broken angel. "really? that would be gre-Cry? are you ok?" That's when I snapped out of my thoughts. "Wha- oh yea. I'm fine. so when will you be flying out?" After taking a glimpse of the room, I realized I needed to clean. Shit. "I haven't really thought of when I was going to be flying out....Maybe today?" I guess since I was a night-owl, I could have him fly out tonight. " Yea! tonight is fine, Pewds!" I actually didn't know how long the flight would take so I would stay up in case he landed during the night. I could tell this would be er.... interesting. I guess. "so, Pewds, I got to go clean up and how about you go get ready to catch your flight?" Cleaning up is going to take forever. But oh well.

"yea! s-sure thing cry! I'll get right on it. see ya when I get there!" I felt very excited about Felix coming over for some reason. And I guess it was due to my feelings for felix. I probably shouldn't be thinking this. He probably doesn't even feel the same about me. I just wish all my fantasies would come true. maybe someday. but I doubt it will ever happen. I wish it would though. I just wish. And that is my only wish

*Felix's POV*

As soon as Cry hung up, I got up to go and pack. I packed my laptop and charger, my headset, my games: The Last of Us, Juon The Grudge, Beyond: Two Souls. I packed The Grudge so I could scare the shit out of Cry, The Last of Us so We could get some kickass skills going on. And Beyond: Two Souls because it was just fucking awesome because Daddy DaFoe. At that thought, I burst out laughing. I also packed my ipod so I could just tune out the world sometimes. The Songs and albums I had on it were: Sleeping with Sirens-Feel, Sleeping with Sirens- Ears to See and Eyes to Hear, Sleeping with Sirens-If you were a Movie, this would be your Soundtrack, Stephen Jerzak - Cute, Stephen Jerzak - Together with the Sunset, Stephen Jerzak - Where did you go, etc. Pretty much every Stephen Jerzak song. I guess everytime I hear those songs, i think of cry. As far as I know that could just be it. I giggled. Every memory of him and me flooding through my head.

A/N Finally! i found the time to update! sorry to keep you guys waiting! heres tthe new chapter!