Lemony Lemons

BECAUSE Camile_The_Shipper SAID I SHOULD EXPAND MY WRITING POTENTIAL MY WRITING SMUT. Also Leafys laugh is so heart warming... (#TweetThisAtLeafyWhenYouFinishReading)

(Y/N) brushed her (H/L) (H/C) hair as she watched a YouTube video before bed. She smiled as she heard the one and only, LeafyIsHere's laugh.

She sighed and fell asleep, thinking of what it would be like to make Leafy smile...

Zzz...

(Y/N) woke up, her heart racing in fear. She turned on all of the lights in her room, only to find everything was normal.

"Whew..."

But then, she heard rattling from her closet. She gripped the closest thing to her-- a hairbrush-- and prepared for an assault of some sort.

And out popped a freaking lizard from her closet.

"HAHA NOPE!" She yelled and chucked the hairbrush at the lizard, which screamed out

"OW WHAT THE HELL THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED."

She recognized the voice.

"C-Calvin?!" She screamed and covered her mouth. She went over and picked up the lizard and placed it on her bed. "I-I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, I mean you act like its normal for a lizard to climb out of your closet." He said, and transformed into his human form.

(Y/N) blushed as she actually was seeing him in person. "W-Why are you here? At my house..."

"Meh, I don't know I played subscriber roulette." He giggled. "I just thought it'd be funny to scare THE FUCK OUT OF YOU."

(Y/N) moved a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'll get you something to drink." She stood up, only to be pulled into Leafy's embrace.

"(Y/N)... I heard you say my name in your sleep." He whispered into her ear, causing her to shiver but get extremely hot at the same time.

"Calvin..." She whispered and looked at him. "Let me make you smile..."

Immediately their lips crashed, it was sloppy but oh so passionate. Leafy pinned (Y/N) down as she began to grip his bulge under the lizard suit he was wearing, making him moan into the kiss.

Leafy pulled away and began to fondle her breast, poking at the nip.

"L-Leafy!" (Y/N) moaned. Leafy began to grind into her womanhood through their clothes.

They both stopped their intimate actions to take off their clothes. (Y/N) blushed and squeezed her legs shut, and covered her breast with her arms.

"(Y/N)... Your beautiful." Leafy said.

"N-No... Don't say things like that..."

Leafy began to rub her thigh, eventually causing her to spread her legs. He then slid behind her so she was on his lap, and he licked her neck as he stuck his fingers inside her.

"Ah! S-Stop..." She moaned.

Whenever Leafy deemed fit, he readied himself at her entrance. "Here we go, (Y/N)."

He inserted himself into her, and began moving back and forth.

"I bet your enjoying this... Naughty girl..." He said as he pounded (Y/N).

He turned (Y/N) on her side and spread her leg over his shoulder.

"Leafy! I'm gonna..."

"Heh... Me too."

They kissed each other as they released.

Leafy laid down (Y/N) on the bed, and covered her with a blanket. "I'll be sure to visit you soon..." He said before turning into a lizard and leaving.

AND THIS IS THE LAST FANFICTION I EVER WRITE BYE