LOL SO ITS NOT DONE I GUESS?!

Because the last one was rushed and didn't have much plot, here's a serious one...

//PUKE

//PUKE

(Y/N) and Calvin had been dating for a few months. It was almost like a fairy tail... No screw that it was a legit fairy tail.

Flashback

(Y/N) stared at her phone, watching YouTube. She was watching the Hitler of YouTube himself, LeafyIsBeefy.

Unfortunately, they were previous videos. Leafy hadn't been uploading in a few days, which made all his fans believe he was kidnapped by ISIS. His reptilian brotherhood felt abandoned. They needed their Lizard King!

(Y/N) shivered when a lizard was thrown at her window. "...what the hell?" She said out loud and went outside to grab it.

After bringing it in, (Y/N) got some lunch meat out for it. "Eat." She told it.

It just stared.

And stared.

And stared.

"E a t y o u l i t t l e r e p t i l i a n f u c k." She states threateningly.

The lizard began to eat the lunch meat. (Y/N) thought about what she should do next.

"Well, there's no place for him to sleep in excessive heat... Except in that old reptilian habitat I bought to throw at Leafy if I ever saw him in real life." She said. The lizard almost looked scared.

"Uh, no thanks. Please don't attack me like all the triggered little nine year olds." (Y/N) heard Calvin's voice.

"WHERE IS HE." She states and ran to grab her reptilian habitat. She held it over her head and scanned her surroundings.

"Jesus Christ. Chill out, put it down." The lizard spoke.

(Y/N) stared at the talking lizard before laughing hysterically for the next five minutes.