Chapter 1

(Few years back)
I sat on the bench, waiting for coach sasabe to call me for the relay against some of the best.

Nanase-chan, Tachibana-chan, Hazuki-chan, and the newest Matsuoka-chan.

I've met all of them before, but I'm not sure if we're friends.

"L/n! Time to show them what a one girl relay can do!" Coach sasabe shouted.

I stood up and got my swimming cap and goggles.

"Eh?! Coach sasabe, how can she be doing a relay if she's only one?" Makoto asked "just watch"

One

Two

Three

DIVE

I dove in the pool.

First in line Makoto Tachibana, backstroke.

I did my dolphin kick until I surfaced, and began to swim until I hit the wall.

I quickly checked my side to see makoto's head right beside where my feet are.

Faster

I swam harder and soon reached the wall and turned once more switching to breaststroke.

Next up Nagisa Hazuki,
Breaststroke

I looked at nagisa and gave him a small smile before giving my all to advance.

I hit the wall, next turn.

And gave it my best to advance even more than nagisa, maybe I shouldn't, he'd be heartbroken if he sees that a girl is faster than him.

I slowed down a bit so that were almost neck-n-neck. Almost.

I came to the wall.

Time to see what this newbie can do.

Next up Rin Matsuoka,
Butterfly.

This is just too easy.

I checked on Rin and saw that he was trying his all. Tch, why is there two members in this team who have such fragile hearts?

So, I slowed. Again.

But not enough to let him either trick me and advance or catch up right away.

After the turn he got faster.

I don't really care.

But I do want to win.

For mom and dad.

I hit the wall.

Lastly, Haruka Nanase, freestyle.

Which, of course, was a bit behind.

But it looks like if I tried my best, I'd be done, but this is just practice.

He caught up to me, now we're neck-n-neck.

Time to use my extra energy I guess.

I advanced way than expected and won the relay ten seconds before Haru hit the wall.

I surfaced and took two deep breaths knowing that I wasn't tired much.

I looked Up to see Rin with his hand outstretched to help me up.

Nope.

"*chuckle* just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I need help, Matsuoka-chan"

I said as I jumped out of the pool and got my towel and gave Haru and the others their respective towels.

"Nice race, but nagisa you have to stretch more, your muscles are getting held back due to not stretching, makoto, make sure your mouth is always outside, you slowing down due to water getting in, Rin, try to lift yourself more to get more time to breath, that way you can shorten your strokes,and Haru, you're fine as always" I said as I looked at them amused at their shocked faces, (I honestly didn't know what to put there, but hey tis mah book uwu) "well that's what you get when you underestimate me and other girls" coach sasabe said as he raised his hand waiting for me to high five, as I did.

"Thank you l/n-San" they all said at the same time "no need for formality guys, just call me... The otter" I said as I remembered my old friend momo-chan. Man... We were so close, wonder how he's doing.

I went back to the pool and dove in.

Hey!
That's right! I'm going into the depths of the anime X reader ocean or sea.... WISH ME LUCK!! And hope you enjoyed!!
Momo:THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!
Me: *gets volleyball and hits to head of momo*
Me:*gets ice bucket from Haru's house and dumps it on Momo*
Momo: what was hat for?!
Me: for being to loud! *gets totoro and flies away*. Also:

NAGISA IS STILL MY ICHIBAN!! (Number one) BUT LOOK AT SOUSKE!! HE IS ACTUALLY SMILING!! AND YOU CAN JUST LOOK AT IT FOREVER!! Woah, sorry bout that

NAGISA IS STILL MY ICHIBAN!! (Number one) BUT LOOK AT SOUSKE!! HE IS ACTUALLY SMILING!! AND YOU CAN JUST LOOK AT IT FOREVER!! Woah, sorry bout that.... Hehe, I let my fangirl out......
-Vaun Icnort