Chapter 23

(This is shorter than most so I hope that's fine with you readers ;w; ((the chapter itself but the bonus is somewhat longer? Idk how but yeah oh well ;w;)))

After eating (and paying) at the cafe we decided to go to his house and play more Uno. Since Nagisa is still not over how I fReAkInG dEsTrOyEd him at it. So, me being me, I accepted his rematch.

『Five hours of Nagisa losing』

"Y/n-chaaaann~" I chuckled as I flipped my cards down facing the floor as Nagisa slumped behind me on the floor, obviously, trying to look at my cards. "Nagisa you can't cheat on this card game~" I sang as I did a short Eskimo kiss with our noses. "Eeehh..." Nagisa whined, his face flushed with a soft hue of red. I chuckled and kissed him quickly before placing a color changing , plus four card.

"Y/N-CHAAAANNN!!"

"NA-NAGISA— ITAI ITA- EH?! CHO-CHOTTO MATE- THAT'S MY-"

"URUSAI! YOU UNO CHEATER!"

"SHUT UP NAGISA DON'T SHOUT!"

I slapped Nagisa on the shoulder, laughing, as he blew on my stomach making 'farting noises'. "Na-Nagisa! HAHAH Ple-plehs... HAHAHA NO PLEASE! HAHAHA stahlllp-!" I laughed loudly and squirmed as Nagisa tickled me and blew at the same time. He lifted his head, still tickling, and looking down at me with a smug grin, "Not until you tell me how you win!" He smiled so... I don't know I was friggin crying! How can I tell his expression when he's a friggin blurrrrrrr you try it reader! It's quite hard T v T

(A/n:"ANYWAYY AFTR THe fourth wall is being broken!")

"I- HAHAHAH PLEASE NO MORRREE!! I- I HAHA NAGISAAA!!" I shouted as I rolled on my stomach trying to get out of this... death grip. "NEVER!" He shouted, he picked me up and threw me, gently... ish, on the bed and dove his face straight for my neck, hands going to my (tickle spot) and attacking both places. "N-NAHISA! NAAA— HAHAHA STOOPPPP— I-I'LL LET YOU WIN!"

Nagisa stopped, and sat on my legs. "Hmm... should I take your offer?" He questioned looking upwards. I leaped at the chance and lunged at him and made sure his arms were locked on his sides from my 'hug'. "Y/n-Chan... *chokes* air..." he choked out.

"Oh please, Nagisa we both know you sound like this:" I squeezed Nagisa until he actually choked out;

"ITAI! Y-Y/N YAMERO! IT-"

"See? I know my Nagisa-koi," I smiled up at him, resting my chin on his chest. "Yeah yeah... now let's do that rematch!" He said leaning forward to get up but is greeted with a nuzzle on his chest. "Shh... lets just cuddle... you smell nicer and feel more cuddle potential today.."

Nagisa's POV
Holy fReAk... she looked so adorable in her state. (Hair falling elegantly down her face,) eyes closed: shadowed by her eyelashes, her arms around my torso: fitting like the final puzzle that was missing in a picture. She looked fReAkInG perfect.

"Ok..." I sighed, smiling so lovingly at her. "You're so beautiful today..." I whispered as I lifted her up and leveled her to my eyes. (You're basically lying on top of Nagisa and your eye to eye) "let's fix the room then cuddle?" She questioned, face flushed with a gentle pink.

"Whatever is convenient for you Y/n-koi~" I said and kissed her on the lips. She was taken back, stuff from the sudden show of my affection. But she slowly melted into it and kissed back. I pulled back first since I really wanted to cuddle before she goes home, and to do that I'd have to fix the room.

"Come on, let's fix up then cuddle till you go home."

*Nagisa rushes to see your hand of cards*

"EEHH?! YOU HAD THESE CARDS?! YOU SOOO CHEATED!"

Hi!
So... yeah that's the second to the last chapters... these chapters feel like one long shot XDD sorry if my writing sucks... I'm learning though T v T I hope this chapter wasn't too bad... (since most of the chapters are somewhat fillers for no reason orz) anyways thanks for reading to the few who read the recent chapters ;w; also I might have to try and post two more chapters after this cause... Reasons :3

Bonus!:
"Nagisa!" A voice rung through the Hazuki home. "Nagisa did Y/n-Chan-" Nagisa's mom suddenly stopped her self from saying anything else. Seeing as there were two soundly sleeping figures on her son's bed.

"Oh my... f/n and m/n are sooo going to see this," she snickered to herself as she took multiple pictures of the two. After taking pictures of the lovebirds she quickly placed a blanket on top of the two. She stopped because she heard the soft "I love you Nagisa," that passed mindlessly through her future daughter in-law's lips.

"I love you too," was the reply of a groggy Nagisa. "Eh... Oka-" Nagisa's mom quickly hid behind her son and sang a soft lullaby that usually worked on her son. Which eventually did as usual. She sighed, took one last picture and left the two to sleep in each others arms.

*ding*
*ding*

(These are just nicknames okie?)
Nagisa's mom's POV:
I took my phone out and opened M/n's message.

(Hella) Protective mother of Y/n:
Subject: Wwhat?!
HOLY FRIDGE THAT'S MY DAUGHTER?! WHY THE HECK IS SHE CUTELY CUDDLING YOUR SON?!

Nagisa's protective but calm mom:
Subject: WWW (or lol/lmao)
HAHAHAH! You knew they were together right?

(Hella) Protective mother of Y/n:
Subject: YES?!
OF COURSE! BUT WHY THE HECK ARE THEY CUDDLING?! JDBAJDJSJ IF THEY DID ANYTHING THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO I WILL FLY BACK THERE AND TALK TO MY DAUGHTER! ÒvÔ

Nagisa's protective but calm mom:
Subject: Nope
Nah, they didn't. They played Uno then they cuddle till sleep came over. Aren't they adddoorrablleee~ <3
*Nagisa's protective mom sent an attachment*

(If only they knew what happened to Y/n's Halloween costume *author shakes head*)

(Hella) Protective mother of Y/n:
Subject:...
.... yeah.. they are... please keep an eye on them... and thank you SO MUCH FOR THE NEW BLACKMAIL I HAVE FOR MY DAUGHTERRR~~

Nagisa's protective but calm mom changed '(Hella) Protective mother of Y/n's nickname to 'BlackMailing daughter 101'

'Calmest dad ever' sent you a message.

I shook my head, chuckling at my childish conversation with Y/n's mom, opening F/n's message.

Calmest dad ever:
Subject: <3
They're so adorable... hope they didn't do anything they weren't supposed to do... oh well. Thanks for the blackmail!

"What the heck is with them and black mailing their daughter?!- wait I can blackmail Nagisa..."

*cue devilish grin*

"...are you alright dear?" I looked up at my husband beside me. "I have the perfect blackmail for Nagisa~" I grinned at him as he chuckled and set my phone aside. "Let's get some sleep."

Word count: 1,170