Chapter 8

Chapter 8

---

Bo's Point Of View

----

"Class this is the new student Marcel." My English teacher said.

My gaze went from my paper to the handsome boy in front of the class.

"Take a seat anywhere mark I don't care." He rolled his eyes and went back to playing stupid games on his computer.

He scanned the room and everyone either had a partner or put their bags on the chair next to them so he wouldn't sit there.

He had a frown etched on his face until I raised my hand.

"You can sit by me Marcel." I grinned.

He smiled exposing a pair of dimples. He started walking over as people gave me looks as if saying 'Wtf did you do that for??!'

"Hey." I grinned at the boy with glasses.

"Hi." he shyly smiled back his British accent catching me by surprise.

"Im Bo, by the way." I introduced myself.

"Bo, that's a pretty name, for a pretty girl."

"Thanks.You seem really familiar, have we met?" I studied his face and he look extremely familiar.

"No I don't think so." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay, I can tell we're gonna be great friends mars."

"Mars?" he furrows his eyebrows.

"It's a nickname for you, if you don't like it I can just-"

"No I- I love it, I'm just not used to having friends." he mumbled the last part.

"Well you'll have lots of friends here, your sticking with me from now on." I pulled him into a side hug.

"T-Thanks." he stuttered fixing his tie.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg*

"Lets go get lunch shall we?" I asked.

"We shall." we linked arms and walked towards the cafeteria.

I passed Zayn and he gave me the 'wtf?!" look and I smiled and kept walking.

We ordered lunch and showed him towards our table in the back.

I like marcel, he seems super nice and maybe he's into Doctor who, and perks of being a wallflower and maybe he even likes Justin bieber. I inner sighed happily.

I saw Zayn, Kim and Luke at the table chatting away as we approached.

"Hey guys." I smiled at my friends.

"Hey." They replied I sync.

"This is marcel my new friend."

"Hi." He shyly waved.

"Hey I'm Kim, Bo's bestie okay? don't think you can replace me." she sasses. He looks horrified but then she giggles.

"I'm joking marcel." she stands up and hugs him.

"That's my boyfriend Luke, and that's Zayn." She points to both boys.

"Aye." Luke nods.

"See marcel, now you have four new friends." I clap my hands.

"So marcel tell us about yourself." Zayn speaks up.

"Okay....." He begins to talk about his life in England and how he has two brothers and his mom still lives in England and about his hobbies and a bunch of other things.

I look towards Kim and she seems to be studying him. He does look awfully familiar.

"Your related to Mr styles!!!" Kim yells.

Realization hits me and I automatically see the similarities.

"Yea he's my older brother, I also have a brother names Edward he's my twin, he goes here as well but he ditches most the time." He shrugges. "Im the last one to move here from England."

This is interesting

-:-::-:::-;:-:-;:-::-:-;;-:-:-;-;;-;-;-;;-:-:

Hey guys,

            Omfg Marcel is in this story too!!!! so is Edward which is just Harry. Ahhh omg!!

Who saw the SOML music video??

I died, it was happy and sad and I do t know how I feel!!!

Louis' made me sad cause of his grandparents. Harry's made me happy cause of him and him mum. Nialls was adorable cause hole had his old haircut jut how I like it. Zayns was amazing him and his sister awwaw!!! LLiam's was funny cause of how he waved his hand I front of his dads face tethee