38

It was finally time for the actual show. Anastasia held a front row seat, just so she could be as close as possible towards Dan. Oh gods, she was so happy to be with him. She eagerly sat in her seat with her kitty whiskers painted upon her nose, which Dan had taken the pride to draw. The lights dimmed and Dan and Phil came out from the large television that stood center stage. This was it.

Ana cheered while she waved at Dan, an obvious grin spreading along his face. He waved at the crowd along with Phil, before he cleared his throats. "Now, it was said previously no pictures or videos. Well, you can film the very end. You'll all know when." Dan said with pride before the crowd cheered once again. And, the show carried through. It carried on until the very end, when Dan had bowed for the last time before he moved to the side of the stage that Ana sat by.

"Ana, come up here." He said with a smile while he bent his arm down for the girl. She took his hand and he pulled her up. The crowd was screaming while he wrapped his arm around the girl. A smile couldn't help but form on her face. He turned to her and looked her over for a moment.

"Anastasia, you've hated me most of your life. But, I'm hoping that you love me just enough to not kick me off the stage if I ask you this." Dan's heart was racing. He was doing this in public. There was no going back. He took a deep breath before he rested his forehead against hers. "Anastasia Nastovin, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, the crowd going completely wild.

@ FckingPikachue

Spoiler: I said "Yes"