Thats Unexpected

Ah yes! This is a good dare from Altdra and they say, "I dare Kyoko to turn into a yandere"

-Kirgiri: Well I don't know what to say about this dare to be honest...
*Naegi walks in with Togami*
-Naegi: Hey Kirigiri-San! What's up?
-Togami: Good Da-
-Kirigiri: Togami! You shall be off on your way now! For I shall be with Naegi to protect and care for him! And if you or anyone goes near him...first must go through ME!
-Togami: Whatever...like I wanted to stay here

*Togami leaves*

-Naegi: Kirgiri-San are you okay?
-Kirigiri: As long as you're with me I'll be always ok because I love you Senpai!
-Naegi: *blushing* Uh I love you too Kirigiri-San! (Naegi thinking to himself: Isn't this like the third or fourth time she's admitted her love?! And why is Kirigiri-San acting like this and why did she call me Senpai?!)
-Kirigiri: Nobody shall get in the way of our love! We shall be together forever!
-Naegi: Uh Yes! Kirigiri-San I will always be by your side!

*Maizono walks in*

-Maizono: Hey Naegi! Can I ask you a favor?
-Kirigiri: What is that you want Maizono?
-Naegi: Uh don't mind her for now Maizono-San what is it that you need?
-Maizono: Later this evening I need help studying with my homework if that cool?
-Kirigiri: NO THAT IS NOT CO-
-Naegi: Yeah totally! I'll be there around 7:30?
-Maizono: Yeah that's perfect! See you then Naegi-Kun!
-Naegi: Ok see you then! I'll be on my way back to my dorm to prepare myself!

*Naegi leaves*

-Kirigiri: Maizono...
-Maizono: Yes, Kirigiri?
-Kirigiri: Stay away from Naegi-Kun, he's mine
-Maizono: Woah woah Kirigiri calm down it's nothing like that between us!
-Kirigiri: It had better, this will be your only warning...
-Maizono: Ok geez Kirigiri, aren't you guys dating anyway?
-Kirigiri: No, that has not been clarified yet between us or anyone so I don't know but I'm hoping one of us will make a move
-Maizono: Well okay then, well I'll be on my way then, see ya Kirigiri!
-Kirigiri: ...

(Short A/N: Ah this was a really good and funny dare! This short chapter, (I'm going to call these chapters because idk what else to), but I feel like I'm not finished with it yet, I just kinda ran out of ideas at the moment so feel free to suggest anything in the comments to add on to the dare in this chapter because I feel this has more potential to be way better and to have more content in it, but if you want to ask or dare more different types of asks or dares pls feel free to! So do not expect this to be the end of this chapter because I'm planning to add more to this chapter later when I get inspiration/ideas! But as I said if you still want to ask other dares or ask more questions for this book please do! Thanks again for reading and I'll see you then! -Sean)

(7/31/16)

(P.S Just wanted to tell you guys because I feel I have to but I just wanted to mention, (this depends where you live and are reading this) that if you live in my time zone which is Pacific Standard Time, (For example California which is where I live), that it is noticeable that I do publish my chapters really late around 12 at midnight and that is actually the reality of it lol I do write these chapters late because for some reason I work better late at night so I just wanted to inform and somewhat explain and apologize for my publishing schedule for these chapters so there's kinda the short explanation for it, Thanks again! -Sean)