Jr. High: Drama

Jr. high you will not believe the things I’ve seen in a matter of half a semester. Bad teachers, detention after detention, drama (a lot of it), but the worst of it was "the popular girls". Tiffany was the worst she was the most popular girl in the school but not in a way that she was friends with everyone but in a way that she was mean, cruel, and a butt to everyone who wasn’t rich or "popular". The last time I talked to that brat she was my BFF. I know right, that snob being MY best Friend!!!!! I mean it’s hard to resist me as your friend (lol...NOT).

    All of you are probably thinking "How did you go from being BFF's to total enemies?" well it all went down like this one day we were walking down the halls and Jennifer (another popular) said hi to us but later on I realized she was just saying hi to Tiffany (which ticked me off a good bit). Later on at lunch we were sitting down when all of a sudden Jennifer asked Tiffany to come sit with them and Tiffany just leaves without consulting me she just leaves me alone at the loser lunch table all alone. This was the pattern for the next few weeks and as she hung out with them more and more she talked to me less and less and after a 2 months my worst fear came to life Jennifer came to me and said Tiffany didn’t like me any more. After school I consulted Tiffany and she said she was with her dad all that time and she didn’t get reception while she was at his house (but that couldn’t be true because her dad died 2 years ago) and I told her that and she said “ fine if you wont believe me I guess we aren’t friends any more!” and I at almost a piercing squeal screamed “we were never friends you you…” my voice was drowned out by teachers telling us to stop but this feud, this feud will never stop never.

     While I was writing this I didn’t realize the one person of all people standing over me, of course it was Tiffany and when I realized her she was almost about to cry and he story was that the popular used her to get even more popular and that she felt so bad about how she acted and me staring her dead in the eye stood up and hugged her. An old friend coming to me for comfort but I’m not letting the past go we still had some things to talk about and she will never regain as much trust as she used to have, never.

    The next day I said hi and we talked and Jennifer walked by and said hi to me and all I said was back off your plan wont fool me as easily as you did Tiffany and that made Jennifer and Tiffany’s face go blank and I walked on past everything even the past.