Dreaming in a Dream

A/N- t Thanks to SupaJayV6 for the name of this short story.

Dreaming in a Dream

Wow. I never thought it would actually happen. The day I was told of my false beginning. I wasn't my parents biological son. I wasn't even from this planet! I thought I was just a late bloomer. I should have known when I didn't get any 'abilities' as they call them, that I was different somehow, and not one fof those rare late bloomers that come around every century or so. After three years itshould have obvious. Usually late bloomers ard only late by a year at the latest so I found it strange when I stayed the same. I am not like the rest.

Apparantly I'm from this planet called Earth. What a strange name. Anyway, Earth is just outside our galaxy amd is filled with things called humams. I'm one of them. The planet is weird because the land is seperated by water and not all together. I find that quite strange. I'm sure I won't like it there, but I'm going anyway...

Today's the day. The day I get to go see Earth fpr the first time. Great! Not. I don't wamt to go, but I have to. I want first hand experiemce of what Earth is like. I have heard that it's warm there. A lot warmer than here. I'm allowed to bring a friend with me though. I decided to bring my sister. She can get us there faster than anyone else can, what with her teleportation and all.

We get ready to go. I grasp her hand and suddenly it's as if everything around us is moving. Then again, it probably is. I can't breathe. Then, everything stops moving and my breath comes back to me, almost as if it never left in the first place. I look around me. This is weird. No one here has hair all over, it's only on their head and some on the face. They a,so have something over their bodies, almost as if they want to protect themselves by covering up. We both get weird looks, but we only shake our heads snd look at one another. Suddenly, I amjolted awake from tnat terrible nightmare. Who knew that there were such beings that weren't completely covered in hair?