The fight..

Maria's pov...

He lets his arms hang.
Maria: What are you doing babe?
I say laughing.
He puts his hand on my thigh. He looks up at me and I look down at him. (Hehe first time that's ever happened. Sorry😂)
Mark: Sorry I'm taking it too far.
Maria: What do you mean?
Mark: I shouldn't be doing that. Im sorry.
Maria: Doing what?
He looks down at his hand then back at me.
Maria: oh that. What's so bad about that? Mark, people in our school are doing A LOT worse things than that. It's okay. I don't care. That's not "too far."
He smiles and puts his head back down then wraps his arms around me.
Mark: I just don't like being a pervert.
Maria: You're not being one Mark. You're perfectly fine.
Mark: so you don't care if I do that?
Maria: no. Just as long as, yeah you get it.
Mark: Yeah. Trust me I'm not like that Maria. That's just wrong.
I smile then put my head on his head. I hear people coming so I lift my head up. I whisper to Mark.
Maria: Mark if it's Chloe act like I'm really mad. If it's anyone else say something else i don't know.
Mark: Okay.
We sit on his bed and I'm sitting on his lap with my face facing him and my legs wrapped around his waist. I put my arms on his shoulders and lay my head down and act like I'm crying. Mark wraps his arms around me and lays his head down on my shoulder. Chloe walks in.
Chloe: Maria I'm s- what's wrong?
Mark lifts up his head.
Mark: I would go Chloe. She's pissed at you right now. Like she hates you.
She's freaking MAD. Chloe: I'm sorry Maria I didn't know that would cause this much drama! Maria please forgive me!
I say it quietly at first.
Maria: Get out...
Chloe: What?
I cover marks ear with my hand then I yelled.
Maria: GET. OUT!
Chloe runs out crying and slams the door. I lay my head back down.
Mark: Good job of acting babe.
He tries to get up but I still hang on crying a little.
Mark: Babe. She's gone now.
Maria: I know.
Mark: Are you really crying?! Maria!!! Noooo don't cry!
Maria: I'm sorry. I'm just mad because of Chloe.
He hugs me again this time tighter. He gives the best hugs..

Chloe's pov...

I can't believe I did that. I feel so stupid!!

Chloe: hunter you talk to her or something I don't know.

I sit by Blake and cry onto his shoulder. He hugs me.

Jacob: I'll go. She's my best friend. I'll try to cool her off a bit.
Chloe: Thankyou Jacob.
He nods his head and goes.

Jacobs pov...

I walk into Maria's room and i shut the door behind me.

Jacob: Mark?
Mark: What?
Jacob: is it okay if I talk to Maria?
Mark: If it's okay with her.
Maria lifts up her head. Her eyes were really red from crying. I felt kinda bad. She gets up and walks over by me and Mark gets up and goes in the hallway. I take her and sit her down on the bed. (Smh to all you dirty minded people)
Jacob: Maria. Do you really hate Chloe?
Maria: Yes more than anything. She put me in the worst situation and I can't believe she did that. Everytime I date someone all she has to do is embarrass me.
Chloe texts me.
Jacob: She wants to know why you hate her.
Maria: Tell her what I just told you.
I type it up and send it.
Jacob: She said "seriously!? I barely even did anything.."
Maria: Barely did anything??!!!!!

Marks pov...
I hear from inside the room.
Maria: Barely did anything??!!!!!
Maria comes bursting through the door and I grab her arm.
Mark: Maria no.
Maria: Mark let me the frick go now. I'm not in a good mood.
I try to kiss her and she pushes me back.
Mark: Wow.
I let go of her. She grabs me and pulls me to her and kisses me. I hug her while we're kissing. We stop. We lock eyes then I let her go. She dashed down the stairs. Oh. Shit.

Maria's pov...

I get down there and Chloe's sitting there looking at her phone then looks up at me. I go over there and stand her up.
Maria: BARELY DID ANYTHING?? CHLOE YOU TRIED TO MAKE HUNTER MAKE OUT WITH ME WHEN YOU KNEW ME AND MARK WOULDN'T LIKE IT BUT NOPE YOU DONT CARE!!!!
She says this really quietly but I can hear her just enough.
Chloe: Why don't you fight me about it then.
So I tackle her and start punching her. Mark and Jacob come running down the stairs.
J&M: MARIA!!
They all (m,j,h,b,b) pull me off of her. Chloe grabs her phone and runs out crying. They let go of me. I sit there crying.
Mark: Maria! What the hell just happened! Why did you do that seriously!!
Maria: You basically saw the whole thing Mark. Me being stupid and fighting Chloe cause that's how I solve all of my problems right? All you gotta do is punch some people then you'll feel better right?! Wrong. I just lost my best friend and probably my boyfriend cause what it sounds like you're mad at me and hate me. So I'll just carry on life with a razor blade as my only friend.
I run upstairs to marks room balling... Tbc...