First day of school

Ten years later.....

Nanami pov.

Today is the first day of school. Now im wearing my blue skirt, light red t-shirt, a red jacket and my blue shoe. Oh i almost forgot im Endou Nanami nice to meet you. I live in a mansion(not to big) and we own a pet shop that is near to my school. And i have a sibling that is older than me, His Endou Tiaki, we love animals and musics but.....we fight sometimes.
"Nanami!!!hurry were gonna be late, we have to eat breakfast!!"oh thats nii-san *sigh* sorry cant talk rigt now bye!

Normal pov.
(Insert the song)

Nanami walk down the stairs slowly(why?because when she was six she fall down the stairs and lost her memories. Sorry when its does'nt make sence) she ran to the kitchen and eat.

Tims skip...

"Bye mom!!!bye dad!!"both of them said and leave the mansion and ran to school "nanami the best runner wins if we lose me or you will take a bunny a bath"tiaki said "game!!"Nanami replied and ran. "Have fun of your first day of school nanami,tiaki!!"their neighboor said. And nanami bump into someone and saw a navy blue hair boy "Sorry"she said and help him up "becareful next time!"he said and walk away as she cuntinue running "geezz why is he cold?and why is he familiar?"she ask her self. "You know your losing right?anyway you give up?"tiaki ask "i wont give up!!"she replied and ran fast. She ran in to the cherry blossom then twirl a little then they arrived. "Thats so unfair nii-san!! I bump into someone that time"nanami said as she sigh "whatever c'mon were gonna be late" as he punch her shoulder playfully then ran inside the school.

A black pony tail hair girl ran into Nanami and hug her
"Omg miyako im nervous if i dont pick in the club"nanami said
"You just got to believe like me"miyako said as she drag her to their room.

Time skip......

"Ayumu miyako position, offense"the coach said as nanami push miyako in front. "Endou nanami position, striker" Nanami stand there with shock as one of her classmates push her in front. She walk to miyako and said "i cant believe im the striker" "dont worry we can do this just believe in yourself"miyako said as nanami sigh

Time skip......

"Hey Nanami"a black hair boy said "o-oh h-hey tiaki"(not her brother)Nanami replied with a little blush "are you ok?"he ask as she nod "anyway lets eat"nanami said and eat lunch with miyako,tiaki and the others.

-----------------------------

It was the end of the day, and all of the students are playing,hanging out and more.
"Hey Nanami wanna play sakka with us?"Miyako ask "Sure- wait no!! Im sorry i cant i need to go bye!!"Nanami said as she ran out the school and go to the pet shop.
"Hey Mom! im here"She said as she put her bag on the table.
"So.....who's gonna take a bunny a bath?"Tani ask
"Me like always"she replied as her mother rolled her eyes. Nanami got the bunny and take her a bath. "Stop moving snow ball"she said. "Mom!! Im here"tiaki said "oh finally can you pls put angle back in the cage since she only listen to you (if you wondering what animal is angle. She is a puppy)

-----------------------------

They arived at home. In their mansion they dont have maids and a butler, their just fine on their own.

Nanami pov.

Finally home sweet home. Oh hello again, sorry im kinda tired today. By the way this is just the begining.

-----------------------------

If your wondering where nanami school? She go to school at Hakari Academy. Sorry if it does'nt make sense anyway..... thank you for reading