Dear S.M...

Dear special someone,

You intrigue me. More than wonders of physics and science and the secrets of the universe. If I was offered the answers to these unexplainable things I would give it all up to investigate the mystery that is you. The science behind what your smile does to me, why my heart beats wildly when you utter my name, and why my skin lights on fire where ever you trail your touch. I wonder how you can not see through me with eyes as deep as the sea and intelligence that rivals my own. How can you not see me? Or maybe you do. Maybe you're silent.

You give me hope, something I thought was lost to me long ago, archived in the recesses of my mind. A forgotten memory. You give me happiness, loneliness, anger, and anxiety. Somehow I want to still stay on. Stay on what exactly you ask? This journey, this adventure, because every minute spent with you is like an hour in a dream. But somehow it lasts forever but ends to quickly. What of this mystery of the misconception of time. How is it one thing yet still another? How do you affect the clock in my head? How do you do it? How do you set my endorphins on fire and let my head rest in the clouds. How is it that you can make me feel strong and independent yet loved at the same time? Accepted? Why is it that everytime you come to mind I smile. Why is it that every time I close my eyes my dreams are of you? Nothing too unmodest of course, but simply in your presence. You make me happy like a breeze on a hot day, or a hug when you're feeling down. You make me laugh with your bad puns, funny faces, boyish immaturity, work-like maturity, and undeniable charm. I love you more than the sun loves the moon. My heart burns more than a comet in the sky and I see more than stars when I'm with you,I see the universe and all its' inner beauty.

Love,
Someone who believes in your dreams.