Goodbye....

A/N: It's finally here! Hope you enjoy the first chapter of "Remember Me"! And it's midnight......... Oh well! I'm gonna go sleep now....... (Btw, this was already written a few days before) 

Chidori!

Rasengan

Naru and Sasuke charged at each other with their attacks. Naru couldn't bring herself to hit Sasuke and dispelled the Rasengan at the last minute. Meanwhile, Sasuke impaled his fist throught Naru's heart (Sasuke didn't know he impaled her through her heart). Sasuke caught her before she fell to the ground.

"P-Please don't leave" Naru cried. Sasuke leaned down and kissed her on her forehead.

"I'm sorry. Goodbye...." Sasuke said and left his hitai-ate with her and left. She tried to follow after him but collapsed at the edge (They battled on top the statue Madara) and plummeted down the waterfall.

'Gomen, Kurama-nii' Naru thought and closed her eyes.

-Two Years Later-

"Hurry, there is an incoming Chakra signature" Kakashi said.

"Could it be Naru?" Sakura asked.

"It might" Kakashi replied.

Team 7 got to the gates only to be met by none other than Sasuke Uchiha.

"S-Sauke-kun" Sakura stuttered.

"Hn, I'm here to see the Hokage" Sasuke said.

"So your the dickless I've been hearing about" Sai said.

"Sai-baka!" Sakura said and hit him on the head. (Not chakra enhanced)

-Hokage Office-

"Sasuke Uchiha, what do you want?" Tsunade asked.

"I wish to reinstate as a Konoha shinobi" Sasuke said.

"Fine, but you'll be kept under surveillance for a month" Tsunade sighed. Even thought she won't allow it, the so called 'honorable' eldaers would surely disagree with her.

" Now, where's the dobe? I didn't see her with you guys" Sasuke said and everyone stiffened. (Well, except for Sai)

"Sasuke-kun, you mean, she didn't go with you?" Sakura asked.

"What do you mean? I left her at the valley." Sasuke stated.

"Sasuke" Tsunade said taking a deep breath. "When Kakashi arrived at the valley, all he could find was a pool of blood which later was identified as Naru's. We sent out search missions for her but we couldn't find her, so we assumed she went with you. But... with your information, it means that Naru is truly missing. But there's another assumpition...." Tsuande said.

"You don't mean she's....." Kakashi said realizing what Tsunade meant.

"But of course that's only a possibility. I mean, she's Naru!" Tsunade encouraged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo! Hikaru here! All of Chidori's obsession  about SasuNaru inspired me to create this story....... Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of "Remember Me"!!! 

♫ Happy Birthday to me! ♫ 

 The last episode was not 

♫ A filler oh thank kami!!

 Happy Birthday to me! ♫ (Say in tune of the 'Happy Birthday song')

You know, I was SO HAPPY when I found out that yesterday's new episode of Naruto Shippuden WASN'T a filler. I mean I'm not against it but like I couldn't stand the weeks of fillers. Well until next time, Ja Ne! ✌