The Truth

"Well Hatake, do you know how Naru actually got hurt?" Kurama said and Kakashi shook his head. "Naru why don't you buy more dango?" Kurama asked and Naru went back into the store. "Well your 'student' here used the jutsu you taught him and impaled it through Naru's heart and left. It put her in a critical conditions. Because of your tardiness, she is like this know" Kurama growled.

'Minato-sensei, I failed you'  Kakashi thought looking down.

"Kura-nii, I got the dango" Naru said coming out of the shop.

"Good, lets go" Kurama said.

"Ehh, already?" she complained.

"Yes" Kurama replied.

"Well then, Ja Ne!" she and Kurama shunshined away.

"Sasuke-kun, why didn't you ever tell us that you hurt Naruto with Chidori?" Sakura asked.

"I...."

-Time Skip-

"Whoa, so this is Uzushiogakure!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Everyone split up. That way, we can get back faster and report what happened to Tsunade" Kakashi said and they split up.

-With Sasuke-

Sasuke was currently walking through this weird temple. In the middle was a scroll. He grabbed it and ran outside. Sasuke then activated his Susanoo and fired an arrow into the sky to indicate that he had found something. (Sai would send an ink bird in the air. Kakashi would use a lightning justu. Sakura.... well, I guess she would punch the ground I guess?)

"Sorry but that scroll is ours" a voice said. Sasuke turned around to see Naru and Kurama wearing Akatsuki cloaks.

"Naru?" Sasuke asked. At the same time, Kakashi, Sakura, and Sai appeared besides him.

"Just hand over the scroll and we won't have to fight" she said.

"We can't. Even though it's you, we can't let this scroll get in the hands of the Akatsuki" Kakashi said.

"Your funeral" was her simple response. She looked at them revealing her Rinnegan and held her hand out. "Banshō Ten'in" Sasuke was pulled towards her.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura tried to grab Sasuke but failed. Sasuke was pulled towards Naru.

'DAMMIT! Sorry Naru' Sasuke thought before he activated his Susanoo and fired an arrow towards Naru. A golden tail appeared and stopped the arrow before it hit Naru and grabbed the scroll.

"I hope that we had met under different circumstances....." Naru said before she and Kurama dissapeared in flames  with the scroll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that before Sasuke went to Orochimaru, him and Naru were really close. They also had feelings for each other but they never confessed. Until next time, Ja Ne!!!!