The party

Wednesday August 3, 2016

One day while Mia was walking , she noticed that there was a paper hanging from the tree. Mia grabbed it, it said " House party at the 3rd house, 5 pm, Thursday."
She really wanted to go to a house party, and she thought, "what if this is fake".
Mia didn't care at all.
So she went running home and told her mother. She begged so much, and finally her mother said yes.
Mia was very excited..

The next day..

Thursday August 4, 2016

Mia woke up, she had to go eat breakfast.
Her favorite meal of the day.
She just realized today was the party.
It was exactly 1:30 pm.
Mia usually wakes up late.
Being excited for the party, she dropped her orange juice.

1st pov

Ahh i cant wait until the party. Its the first time I've ever been in a house party with people my age, (well thats what she thinks). I should start getting ready. Its already 4:38 , wow time passes by so fast!
I hear a ring from my phone, it said Unknown.
I didn't answer..
5 minutes later it called again, Unknown.
I didn't answer again.
5 more minutes calls again, Unknown.
I finally answered.
I heard this uncertain noise, it sounded like a motor running, i just ended the call...
When i was done getting dressed it was 4:59. I started to go outside when suddenly the unknown caller called me again. I answered and said "WOULD YOU STOP CALLING ME!?." The person calling said " I'll see you at the party...."  At the end i heard this murderous laugh. He sounded like a guy, i was terrified, so i had a doubt about going to the party. But since i was a daredevil i went.
I arrived at the 3rd house.