20

Camila's POV

A few minutes later after Lauren left the room, Austin and Shawn walked in.

"Hey," I said, awkwardly.

"Hi, Mila," Shawn greeted.

"Don't call me that," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Right, sorry," Shawn apologized.

Austin stood in the corner of the hotel room while Shawn and I sat down on the bed.

"So, I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I-I didn't mean to do it. I thought you wanted it, but clearly you didn't," Shawn said, nervously. "I'm really sorry."

"And I forgive you," I sighed. "But that doesn't mean that I'm going to just forget about what you did. Yes, I agreed to do it but it was never meant to go that far." I explained.

"That's understandable," Shawn nodded. "But I'm glad you forgive me."

"Yeah," I nodded as I bit my lip.

Seconds later, the door opened and Lauren walked in.

"Hey babe, about the surprise I-" Lauren froze and her mouth opened in shock when she noticed Shawn sitting next to me.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Lauren asked angrily as she slammed the door.

"I-I was just about to leave," Shawn said as he stood up and tried to walk around Lauren.

"Oh, no you're not," Lauren said as she grabbed his wrist, pulling him back.

"You're going to tell me what the fuck happened here," Lauren said as she grabbed onto his collar.

"N-Nothing happened. We were just talking," Shawn stuttered.

"Lauren, he's telling the truth. Just let him go," Austin said.

"Get the fuck out of here," Lauren mumbled as she let him go and Shawn quickly ran out of the room.

"I think you scared the crap out of him," I giggled.

"Good," Lauren said. "Now he knows not to mess with my girlfriend."

Lauren sat down next to me and kissed my forehead as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Okay, well I think I should go now," Austin said, awkwardly. "Bye, guys. Have fun, but not too much fun."

"No promises," Lauren mumbled.

"Whatever, Jauregui," Austin said as he shook his head. "Bye."

______________________________

A/N: this chapter was really short but the next chapter will definitely be longer because of smut so yeah XD

lol okay bye ily guys x