Character introduction

Hi my names Asura Hinata the, new little giant, Shoyo Hinata's twin.

Things that make me different from my brother are that my eyes are heterochromic which mean my right eye and my left eye are different colours.

^That pic is what I look like scary, but it's the only pic I got with my eyes open at the moment.

See, see, my Left eye is a bright blue-turquoise colour while my right eye is left white!

It's so cool!!!

^This is what I look like normally though^

That was taken the first time I had a practice match with the others at Sho-nii's school.

Everything else is pretty much the same, with the exception of me being a girl, and might I say my curves are pretty decent, like I'm not too skinny but I'm certainly not fat since I always run to school.

I went to Teiko for my middle school while my brother went..........somewhere.........

I played more basketball than Volleyball in middle school and eared the name, "The flying eighth member of the GoM, Asura the crow"

Most people sought they would call me the sixth member but then realized about the shadow on our team and there's Momoi as the seventh because it'd be rude to miss her out.

***•***

My relationships with them all was like:

Akashi-Guardian (since I lived alone most of the time in Tokyo since my Uncle always went to work, Akashi would come round to keep me company and always ask if I was ok and if I had enough food)

Kuroko-Reading/Relaxing friend (Unlike my brother, I read, and do like to relax from time to time, I respect his basketball and think he's really sweet like a gentleman, we walk home together but it's normally just me talking the whole way and him giving small nods and responses)

Midorima-He found me annoying and I get why, but we respected each other's skills (he just found me really annoying, however from time to time he did the same thing as Akashi like making sure I had enough food and that such. He's such a Tsundere o(≧▽≦)o )

Kise-Modelling friend (I did a bit of modelling after Kise came and suggested it to me, also even with perfect copy I doubt he'll ever copy me, he's quite childish and always wants a game with me, he's like the older sister I never had)

Aomine-Fighting friend/Best friend (We're best friends and fighting friends because we always fight in basketball ball, well I say fight but it's just matches and games, but it'd sound weird if I said "playing friend". We fight in all types of things like in who gets the first slice of pizza, who'll win in this video game we always play, stuff like that, he's like the brother I never had.........of wait?! Though I will admit he's cute~)

Murasakibara-Eating friend (Both me and Mu-kun have a sweet tooth, he's like an older brother to me and always lets me sit on his shoulders, I cook for him and in exchange he lets me sleep on his back.)

Momoi-My only girl friend (Momoi was my first ever girl friend since, even though I was good at talking to people, I didn't really have a girl friend at all. You'd think Momoi'd be my best friend but nigh, Aomine is just a step before her)

***•***

Ok back to me, my hair is long and ginger, same colour as Sho-nii, and reaches just before my butt (Teehee 'my' *giggles*)

I'm the same height as Sho-nii and have the same birthday making me a Gemini since our birthdays the 21th of June.

Haha, I love how we're Gemini and we're twins, a bit creepy but still cool.

Well the last thing to mention is my super weird hobbies or other little things about me:

•I love playing Solitaire and Shoji

•Everything has to look either perfect or crap, it can't be both of half

•I got in a lot of fights when I was little so my parents, aka Epic Uncle since my parents didn't agree! Let me take Karate and Parkour so I could beat them even HARDER!!! (Thanks Uncle!)

•I've been living with my uncle since I started Teiko but I always went home at , Winter, Summer, Spring and Autumn break to visit my twin brother and little sis.

•I draw and cook pretty well and always made Mu-Kun extra food for lunch since he's always hungry but won't have any money left if he keeps going for more

•No one has ever beaten me in basketball except for Akashi once since I was still recovering from a cold

•I got into Volleyball from my brother always asking me to play it with him when I came home and I practiced with the Teiko volleyball team too in secret from the GoM though.

•I have a thing for onesies, my favourite onesie is a really fluffy Pikachu one that has the tail and ears on it ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

•DO NOT DISTURB ME WHEN I'M DRAWING, SLEEPING OR LISTENING TO MUSIC, YOU WILL SIMPLY HAVE TO WAIT TILL I'M DONE!!!!!

•Oh and I think I get this from Akashi but I tend to carry around scissors

•And the last thing is, I'm pretty sadistic when it comes to boys, like I like to mess with them sometimes to the point I kiss them, mostly because its fun and I'm not scared of tall people after meeting Mu-kun or scary people after meeting Akashi

And that's it for now, credits to the drawer @kitcc14 for the pics, yes I know they're not actually photos but drawings, illuminate confirmed.

All the drawing in this will be done by the author/writer/editor and I'll say if it isn't.

KnB belongs to Tadatoshi Fujimaki
Haikyuu belongs to Haruichi Furudate(?)

ON WITH CHAPTER LE FIRST!!!