Time To Pay Attention

Do not be misled:
"Bad company corrupts by character"
1 Corinthians 15:33
NIV

People often use the verse to prove you need to be careful about who you choose to be your friends. However, the bigger picture included a church where people said that Jesus didn't come back to life after he died on the cross.

As this wrong thing had been accepted by truth then the whole idea about following Jesus wouldn't mean much. After all, Jesus couldn't save himself, how could he would be expected to save us?

Paul was telling the people in Corinth that those who refused to believe Jesus had the ability to save we the "bad company" that " corrupts good character."

Today the idea of bad company could easily include what we watch on tv, what we read in books, and what we listen to, and it still includes people who refuse to consider that Jesus actually paid for our sins. The things we pay attention to can either help us walk with Jesus or influence us to entertain serious doubts about truth. Learn to recognize bad company.

Dear God, help me spend more time with those who love you as well as those who want to know more about you. Help me pray for those who need to know you . I don't want anything to corrupt the truth you have given in the bible. Jesus lives, and because he lives, I have a savior. I am grateful?
Amen