The steak house

[Edit / i just corrected/re written some parts and sentences ]

Ken stifled his giggle.

It was time to make Felix discover another part of his country and as he figured out, it was impossible to stop him when he was talking about food. It took him few seconds before taking off his moto helmet but when he did, he felt so relieved to feel the fresh air on his skin. Felix had the same feeling and both of their hair styles were pure messes. However the Swedish felt his heart skip a beat when he saw the messy and sweaty Ken in front of him. No doubt, he could let this American leather clad boy take dominance over his ass right here and now. In front of everyone if they was able to.

Ken was making his way over to the restaurant, waving his hand to his friend as a sign for Felix to join him. Still on the bike, he was so thankful that Ken didn't notice he was trying to hide his blushing face and his hard on. He took his backpack to hide it and didn't make any eye contact until they were taking a seat inside the restaurant.

The ambiance was rustic and... very ''American-ish'', it was a typical steak house. It looked small on the outside but was definitely bigger on the inside. There were even stairs leading to another floor of tables. The bartender offered a table on the upper floor, near a window by the corner of the room. Nobody around. It was perfect!

They sat on a round table, face to face

Ken noticed the embarrasment of his friend since they were now much closer. The table was quite small so he had no diffilcuties in taking the Swedish's face in his palms. Felix was red and sweaty. Ken innocently offered a glass of water. But after a while with Felix trying to dodge his constant attention. Ken suspected that it was something else, something maybe more embarrassing but he definitely couldn't put a finger on it...

The blondie was at his limit. Trying to act normal while Ken was just a few inches away from his face, he knew he couldn't hide it anymore. Rolling his hips and taping his feet. The tension was a pure hell as he tried to avoid the eye contact that Ken was forcing on him.

The urgence for anyone's touch became quickly unstoppable.

Unstoppable... Like the service of the restaurant.

The moment was ruined by the bartender asking for what meal they had chosen which made Felix feel absolutely relieved and at the same time frustrated to a point he couldn't explain. He let Ken order for him and his Swedish taste before he took off to the toilet.

The conscious part of himself didn't want to let him ruin his friendship with Ken with these unhealthy feelings.

With a sigh of exasperation he closed the door of the toilet cubicle, sat on the toilet seat and contemplated the mistake in front of him. He felt relieved to not feel it being crushed in his leather pants anymore. But god, he didn't have the time to manage his awkward problem.