The Night Begins part 1

(I just thought I'd add the the song for the fact that well.... you know)

Jeff's pov

I walked home satisfied of another successful kill "you've been on the kill list for quite some time now little one" I spoke to the now dead Joseph Pavilion, his older brother (who is also dead by my doing if I may add) Daniel made a deal with me and didn't own up to his part of the debt so in return I kill his whole family. I walk into my cottage and into my cellar where I keep the dead bodies of all the people I've killed over the years. to most people who've walked in here say it smells awful but I love the smell.

"So this is what the infamous Jeff the killer does with all his killings ha ha" said a voice behind me

"What the fu-" I began but a tentacle like thing covered my mouth, wait tentacle.... that son of a bitch. So that old bat Slenderman thinks he can come into my house uninvited, well I'll show him what happens to solicitors I pulled out my my knife ready to slash his blank paper face to pieces.

"hello friend" he said finally showing himself "what this, trying to kill me. Oh dear, and to think we were friends" he let me go

"Nice try you mimed faced bastard but I would never befriend you even if my soul depended on it" I ran up to him and stabbed him in the chest.

He fell to the ground. I turned around to continue my work only for a tentacle to rap around my wrist and hoist me in the air and for the first time in a long time I shuddered with fear as Slenderman rose back up to his feet.

"Oh my, I have to say Jeffry that hurt quite a bit" he said taking my knife out of his chest "well if this is how you treat your guest I guess I'll teach you a lesson on hospitality" 

He carried me back upstairs and into my room I struggled to get out of his grip. He put me up against the wall. I had no clue what he was planning but as soon as he let his guard down I swear he won't have to worry about pain in his chest cause he'll be in pieces.

"What do you want from me creep"

"Oh me, I want nothing more to spend time with a dear friend and maybe I don't know your body"

My body wait did I just hear him right, does he mean... oh hell no, over my dead body I was going that blank faced creep rape me. I struggled to get out of his grip hoping that I could make him let go before this went any further. 

"How cute trying so desperately to get away. I don't let my pray go that easily Jeffry"