The Night Begins part 2

(This was originally going to be a one part story but I'm lazy and well you know the deal)

Jeff's pov

He walked closer tightening his grip with every step my knife in his right hand, and as he did he ripped his face to show his long snake like tongue. I was forcefully put into an intoxicating kiss as he ripped my clothes off. I shivered as cold air hit my bare skin. He traced one tentacle down my chest all the way to my entrance.

"Wait Slender aaahh!! I moaned as he started to finger me.

 He added another tentacle the pain was unbearable as  he continued his ruthless attack on my lower extremeties.

"Hmm for someone threatening to kill me earlier you seem to be quite the obedient little whore now" Slender said mockingly.

"Sh- shut the fuck up dip shit". with that he added three more tentacles into my entrance I scream out in pain as it felt like I was going to burst, I felt a knot form in my stomach. He said nothing but I could feel the fact that he had a smirk on his face from all the breathless moaning and whimpering I was doing. He pounded his tentacles onto me for what felt like forever until the knot in my stomach finally burst and I came.

He left to of his grip on my wrist I immediately dropped to about to pass out when I hear him say "Oh no Jeffrey I'm not done with you yet were just getting started."

He used his tentacles to throw me on my bed and the rest of my clothes off. All of a sudden I feel something rip through my virgin hole (teehee virgin hole). It was too much to bear I couldn't take it any longer. "Please Sl- aaah slender no... no more I-I cant" I begged as hell continued to thrust into me at an inhuman speed. It felt like I was about to be ripped from the inside out and the pain and pleasure were hitting me all at once like a brick wall.

"I like the way you beg for mercy it makes want to fuck your brains out." His cruel words and even crueler actions were driving me wild until I came and he came with me.

Slender man had for ten rounds that night until I couldn't see anything but stars.