Chapter 3

Kimora pov

After what happened yesterday we were all too depressed to move our stuff to our dorms so we came back home.. We had to have our stuff moved in by friday which was tomorow so today eventhough we didnt feel like it we had to get our stuff moved into our apartment.

me: you guys ready?

Yasmin: even if we not we still have to move the stuff

Me: true.. But let's keep a positive attitude and get it done quickly..

Afia: Kimora is right. Let's just get this done..

Marieja: Anita you can stay home if you like and watch Dalian

Anita: yeah I think I will do that.. I'm sorry for putting you guys in a rough situation yesterday..

Marieja: girl we are you friends and your family and family help each other so don't worry about it.

Yasmin: yeah don't trip we beat him up too

me: if I had been there I would have kicked him where it hurts so he knows not to mess with us no more..

We all laugh

Anita: I love you guys.. Thanks for understanding.

Marieja: no problem now get some rest while we move our stuff to the new apartment.

Anita: ok..

We started grabbing boxes and suitcases and loaded them onto the van my parents had rented for us.. Angela, and Vanessa were supposed to be coming to help us because they were the only two available but they later both canceled on us. Vanessa said her boyfriend wanted her to meet the family today and Angela had to fly to New York because of some problems going on with her fashion company. And that left us all alone to move our stuff...

Finally we finished loading the van with all the stuff we needed and wanted...

Me: let me go tell Anita we are done..

Afia: ok

Marieja: who is driving the van.. I can't because I want to be with Dalian and we can't fit his carseat in the van..

Me: I will.. The rest of y'all can drive behind me in the Chrysler..

Yasmin: ight.. I call driving

Marieja: fine with me.. I don't feel like driving 2 hours anyways..

Afia: me either

Yasmin: damn I forgot it was 2 hours away..

Me: too bad

We laughed and I walked in the apartment.

Me: Anita we done putting the stuff in the van let's go.

Anita: ok here take Dalian I need to use the restroom real quick.

Me: ok we will be waiting outside..

I picked up Dalian and grabbed his carseat.. His stroller was in the car already so I didn't have to worry about that. I walked outside and Marieja took Dalian while I set up his carseat in the car.. I took Dalian from Marieja and put him in his carseat and gave him one of his toys to keep him busy during the long drive. By the time Dalian was all buckled up Anita had come out so they all got in the car and I got in the van. I turned my GPS on and put the address in before pulling out the driveway. About 5 minutes into the ride my phone started to ring. I figured it was one of the girls calling to tell me something but when I looked at the phone I saw Diggy's name and picture on the screen.. I hesitated a little because I had not talked to him since we talked at the hospital almost 3 months ago. I picked up the phone and answered it right before it went to voicemail.

Me: hello

Diggy: hey, how have you been?

Me: good. You

Diggy: I've been good too.. How are the rest of the girls and Dalian..

Me: their all good and Dalian is great.. He is growing big

Diggy: God I wish I could see him, hold him and just play the role of a father.

Me: I know it's hard but it's your own fault.

Diggy: I know... Roc is here and he gets to see his daughter everyday and I can't help but be jealous

Me: well that's because Roc decided to have sex with a hoe so even if he didn't want to see his daughter he would still have too because his slutty ass mother wouldn't take care of her own daughter..

Diggy: you don't know how right you are.. Roc has to take care of Lyric 24/7 because Desiree won't.. She looked the baby in a dark bathroom before so now Roc won't even let her see Lyric let alone touch her and he is trying to get full custody of Lyric too..

Me: I would have been a better mother.. I thought I would be the one to give birth to Roc's first child.. Fuck that I thought I would be the only one to have Roc's children..

My voice started to crack and tears started to spill from my eyes as I suffered to keep my emotions and the car in control.

Diggy: Kimora calm down. Roc messed up but I can assure you he regrets it.. He still loves you Kimora..

The tears that I had struggled so hard to keep in all can spilling down and I started crying uncontrollably.. I could hear Diggy saying something through the phone but I couldn't make sense of the words he was saying.. Nothing made sense at that moment my eyes were blurred by my tears.. Next thing I knew the steering wheel was no longer in my control as the car swerved and hit pole. My airbags immediately blew out and that was all I remembered before I blacked out....