The boy

hmmm Mondays... The best day at the week.... Fu***** not! I hate school! I might as well dig my own grave, and take the first ticket to hell! I'm so tired of using exclamation mark!! like every other morning slept my parents... naked, I do not even want to think about what they ar been going on! I know what you're thinking.... fuck! hmmm try to see it with your own eyes, they burn for the vision, I took my old bag on with sewn patches, and went out to the bus, when I got into the bus, was the grave of all masquerade dug for me, and my class sills rates sat on leap to push over me!

with my customary right space in the back where the city of death everywhere, now had a few extra details ... There was smeared makeup on the root where there were witch (my proposed title name, it must, of course had when you are so popular) on the root etc etc... I love you 2 classmates!..... not! when I came into the classroom, I wanted to turn around and run away.

all the noise which normally was stopped, I stepped into the classroom as quietly as I could, and put me in my place, I kept saying to myself

"Let worth looking up worth looking up!" but as a value other day I did not listen to the wise part of me. I looked up at (blonde 1 and blonde 2) as I call them. And I got a pig transferee .... do not say anything just listen. fortunately doctrine came in and save my life .... thank you I will come as home without bruising!

But today was different our English learning mr. mclong had good news ...

"Today starts a new student, so please welcome him!"when he entered could you hear the excitement among the girls. he is tall, has bright white hair, snow white skin and eyes as blue as the clearest ice on the north pole, when I looked at him I thought of frost worth.He had a big smile on his face, I let my gaze wander down to him, and I got a shock when I saw he had no shoes on, and we are in the middle of October.

the girls came up and stuck with a jerk and surrounded him. they gave him one slap after another with Frequently asked and compliments. I was about to throw up, but still I kept looking up at him, there was something about him I do not know what, but it seemed as though my eyes were glued to him. mr.  Mcling got everyone to sit down , the new boy was friendly and answered all the girls Frequently asked . hours passed quickly, and finally a break. the new boy had saved my life.

the girls were so preoccupied him that they forgot me . I scowled over to the new kid , and he met my gaze . immediately I looked down at the table and were red in the face. Why do I get red in the face ? ! snap out of your dead fish ! You are not a tomato ! when I lifted head up to look again I got a shock . He was squatting in front of my desk with his arms ten centimeters from mine and looked me straight in the eye . Blondes 1 came

"Do not talk to her , she's a loser" I looked away from him and onto the blonde. or frown I say doll with a big mouth shut and too much makeup! She grabbed a lock of my hair and pulled to it, I was drawn to the large window next to my seat. blonde 2 opened the window , and blonde 1 pushed me to go with the open hole spacing down to our little park in front of the school. my class room is on the second story , she kept nudging me , blonde 1 said

"Why jump you just out and die ? it would make it easier for everyone! " I turned around and run away , but at sekundt I got a slap . I landed with a bang on the floor, but was pulled back up. I was pushed back and got overbalance I was going to fall out the window, but an arm grep me, or was it an arm, it was cold as ice, I looked up and saw him, the new kid .... I'm a stupid dead fish!.......

thank you for reading this! I am sure that the "dead fish"

  would be grateful

cocunutmilk