A Forbidden Love

My name is Ariana Grande and im 18 years old. Somwthing interesting about me is I'm a Vampire. Yes a Vampire like Edward Cullen.  Believe it or not i met him hes a really cool Vampire.

"Jeannette can you come over amd curl my hair?" i asked my best friend shes a Vampire too, but shes a vegeterian. She doesn't drink human blood, neither do I.

"yea sure be over in 2 minutes." she said. she always says that and then it's always less than that. At Fleetwood high im the popular girl as the mortals say.

"Ari mom says you need comw downstairs and eat." my little brother tommy says.

My mom invited our neighbors the Styles family, over for dinner and they have a son i dont quite know his name yet but hes weird he cuylte but weird. She begged me to be nice to him and i don't think i can do that.

"ok im here!" a voice called from my window thank goodness it was Jean. yea Jean thats my nick name for Jeanette.

"finnaly hurry they are almost coming." she did nice loose curls to my long red brown hair.

" Ariana hw many times do i have to send your brother to go get you to come downstairs they are coming!!" my mom said from downstairs.

"final touches im coming."

"i finaly gt downstairs as sson as my mom ipend the door. i looked down at my shoes and when i looked up i saw a handsome boy with green eyes that lit up as soon as our eyes met.

"Hello, thank you for coming." my mother said.

"Thank you for inviting us over." Mrs Styles said.

"come in, come in." my father said.

" welcome to our home" my mother added.

"Well let us introduce our selves. I'm Kate Styles." she said which i asumed was the mother.

"im Micheal Styles." the father said.

"im Caleb Styles." the little 10 year old said.

" im Harry, Harry Styles." he said as he looked at me in the eys and smirked his dimoles showing and his shiby whuye teeth slightly glowing.

Me and my family introduced ourselves. and we proceed to eating. While we were eating there was a knocki n the door and i was hoping it was Luke. Luke Hemmings is my boyfriend the popular guy at Fleetwood high. My Vampire senses told me it was him.

"I will get it i offered. As i stood from the table i felt eyes on me from behind.

"What a suprise?" i said as i opened the door i hugged Luke and brought him inside we linked our fingers and as soon as we walked to the dining area everyone looked over.

"You guys all ready know him Luke my boyfrined we will be upstairs. Nice metting you all." i said as i eyed Harry.

" i as dying for a little distraction to cone by and get me out of that boring dinner. " i saod as i kissed Luke roughly and i soon felt his little friend rise up against my leg and i knew he wanted to and so did i we kust couldn't not here with people downstairs. 

"lets go out into the woods." i said.

"whatever you say babe." he said as he bit my lip.

"so is she allowed to be alone with her boyfriend in her room?" harry asked.

"why yes i see no problem" my mother said.

" Harry stop being so nosy" Mrs. styles said.

"sorry." he said.

"its fine sweetheart." my mother said.

"there something we must tell  you guys." Mr. styles said.

"we are werewolves." he spoke softly.

"and we are vampires." my dad said.

_____________________________________

First chapter please vote please please firat chapter is dedicated to

Jada my boo love her lmao

she reads all my fanfics she helps me write them too she made the cover so cover credit ro herrrr