Chapter 2

Ariana's POV:

                   Harry and I have become really close friends, over the past 6 months. Luke still doesn't think Harry's a good person but I know for a fact that's not true, and as long as Harry's with me, this summer's gonna be epic. Today's the last day of school, and the seniors have prom tonight, I can't wait for Luke to see me in my new prom dress.

"Hey besty!" Harry's voice rang through my ears.

"OMG Harry! How did you get in?" I said.

"Did you forget im a werewolf? Duh your balcony." he said hugging me.

"you could've called or knocked." I said.

"yea but I respect you to much to do that." he said.

"your funny. Now sit there and let me change in peace." I said holding the towel around my moist body with my right hand and pointing to the beanbag by my bed with my left hand.

"fine but you better change quick." he said.

"yea, ok." I said sarcastically.

I put on my high wasted shorts and my crop top that had an infinity sign on the front. I stepped out my closet with my white pumps in my hand. Harry looked so adorable on my bean bag looking up at the ceiling. His curly hair on his forehead and a headband separating his curls from his face. His eyes met mine as they raked my body and sparks flew. I sat on my bed and put my feet up towards him handing him my pumps.

"do the honors?" I asked.

"I'd love to." he said putting them on and looking up at my face.

"um...I still have to do my hair and my makeup." I said, walking to the bathroom.

"I told you that you don't need makeup Ariana your beautiful." he said. His words made my heart sink and the butterflies return. I did a little eyeliner and mascara. Then I wet my hair and let the wet curls touch my shoulders. I walked back to the room and walked over to Harry.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.

"um...yea anytime." he said.

"um...let's get going!" I said.

"someone seems excited." he said on our way downstairs. We hopped in his car and we were on our way.

~Parking Lot~

"Baby!" Luke said as Harry's convertible arrived.

"hey." I said and glanced at Harry to see him rolling his eyes.

"come on or your gonna be late  hot stuff." he said coming in for a kiss and I turned my face so he'd kiss my cheek, instead.

"I can't wait 'til prom tonight." I said excitedly.

" yea, about that baby my parents aren't letting me go." he said.

"your lying. And I know it thanks to my senses." I said.

"that's my girl um... yea pick you up at 8?" he said.

"yea that's perfect." I said. He kissed my lips forcefully and left to his next class. I walked in to see Harry in the chemistry lab and the empty stool next to him.

"hey, saved you a seat partner." he said.

"thanks." I said gloomily.

"what's wrong?" he asked rubbing my back.

"nothing I just feel like Luke dosen't want to go to prom...with me." I said covering my face.

"don't say that he likes you and...you like him that's why you guys go out." he said looking down.

"can we get out of here?" I said.

"yea, lets go." class hadn't started yet so we were able to escape easily, into the woods.

~The Woods~

"my dads cabin is this way." I said.

"this is more like a beach house Ariana!" he said obviously shocked .

"yea, so?" I asked.

"this is where I come when I just need to let go." I said.

"so what are we gonna do?" he asked.

"well you could go in the fridge and pop two beers." I said.

"yea, sounds good." he said running to the kitchen and back.

~1 hour Later~

Harry's POV:

"OMG Harry! your eyes are so beautiful!" she said obviously drunk.

"so are yours." I said.

"no don't lie to me baby!" she said.

baby? that's new. She's so perfect to me.

"I'm not your baby." I said laughing.

"yes your are. That's why I kissed you on the cheek Harry because I love you." she said.

She's lying, she's under the influence. I know it. There was only one way to get her back, to being sober. I went to the kitchen threw a glass cup against the wall. I grabbed the biggest piece of glass, walked over to Ariana and slit her wrist.

"ahhh!" she said officially sober.

"good your back." I said.

"ugh can you just tell me what I said?" she asked.

"well, one you called me baby, two you told me that you love me and that's why you kissed me on the cheek this morning." I said looking at her instantly she began to blush.

Ariana's POV:

I can't believe I just said that to Harry I practically spilled my heart out to him."

"oh..." I said.

"yea. Is it true?" he asked getting closer to me.

um..." I said. he stood right above me on the couch. I could feel his breath on my lips.

"yes it's true." I said determined grabbing him by the collar and crashed my lips onto his and pulled him to lay down on the couch I straddled him and our make out session became intense. Soon we were on a bed and the pleasure was amazing.