My Sunshine

I couldn't recall how it happened.
Everything just happened so fast that it took my brain awhile to process the word that had left her rosy lips.
Naturally, I felt the same way as she did, but...

I didn't think she could ever fall in love with a person such as I...

I, Sieglinde Sullivan has won over the heart of Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford.

It is rather taboo for a girl to like another girl. As well as an earl having sex with his butler. Yeah, I know your secret Ciel Phantomhive, you gay lord.

Anyway, that's not the point.
It's just not common. Especially in this day in age, but that wouldn't stop me from loving her. I would never stop loving her.

Never.

It was love at first sight for me. I had never seen such a beautiful girl ever in my life. Sure there were pretty girls at the village.. But none of them would ever hope to compare to Lizzie.

Lizzie is just.. Amazing. Everything she does is just amazing. The way she talks and walks and breathes and acts...
All of it is just amazing.

It baffles me greatly. How can someone be simply that perfect?
It makes me very happy to be with a person like that---a girl like that.

Lizzie is a beautiful flower, a brilliant young lady, an excellent swords woman, and as bright as the sun.

I suppose that's why I call her,

My Sunshine.