A Day With Mark-Chapter 17

Your p o.v~

I stayed at Marks house for the night. I woke up with him in bed with his arms around me. I kiss his forehead. It woke him up.
"Sorry" I apologised.
"It's OK. Love you!" I felt my cheeks heat up. Did he just say "Love you?"
"L-Love you too!" He smiled and kissed my cheek."Mark stop!" I demanded.
"What? I can't kiss my girl?" Why is he saying these things. He just met me yesterday and we're already dating.
"Am I already your girl?" He chuckled a little.
"Yep! And I'm falling in love with you every time I sees you." Marks never acted like this before.
"Are you feeling OK Mark?" I asked touching his head with the back of my hand.
"I don't know? What's wrong?" He didn't understand why I asked that.
"Nothing." I swung my legs over the bed.
"Don't leave!" Mark grabbed my waist.
"I'm hungry!" I complained.
"I could make the breakfast" He volunteered.
"Fine but hurry I'm starving!" He held his head on my shoulder."Mark? You sure you don't know what's wrong with you?" He sighed.
"P-please don't leave me for someone else" I felt my heart shatter.
"Mark! No! I would never do that" I turned my body to hug him. He hugged back. I held my head to look at him. Mark looked at me for a split of a second and then slammed his lips into mine.
The kiss was rough but passionate. I kissed back.
"Mark!" I needed a second to breathe. After I did he did the same thing."Ma-Mark! I need to breathe!" Mark stopped and grinned. Mark then began to kiss my jawline. My face was bright red."STOP!" I pushed him off.
"S-Sorry! I'm Sorry!" He coverd his face with the palm of his hands. I hugged him tightly.
"It's OK. I'm not used that kind of thing." He looked up at me and slightly kissed my nose. I giggled.
Mark grabbed me bridal style and ran out the room"MARK! What are you doing?"I laughed as he carried me downstairs and into the living room. He sat me on the couch.
I didn't notice till he sat me down that he was in his boxers. I looked away."Get some pants on Mark!" I coverd half my face.
"Like I've said a MILLION times. I HATE pants and I always will!" I chuckled."So what you want for Breakfast?" He asked.
"(F/Breakfast)"
"Coming right up!" He swung his arm in the air. He's such a goofball.
I sat there watching Adventure time on Cartoon Network. I felt bad. I wanted help Mark cook sense he's already doing to much.
"Hey Markimoo!" I said walking into the kitchen.
"What up,beautiful!" I rolled my eyes.
Next thing I new Chica,Marks loveable dog came in.

Chicas p.o.v~
(Yeah! I went there!)

I thought I heard dad coming downstairs. I looked to see him holding a young,pretty lady. What happened to daddies other gf. I don't exactly know who this young lady is. Am I missing something. Whatever I'm just a dog.
I hear dad go into the kitchen probably to cook something. Then the young lady does. I ran up to her. She held her hand for me to sniff but I just gave it licks. She giggled.
I like her. I hope one day she can become my new Mommy...

I looked up at her to lick her face. She was all giggly.
"Are you trying to still my girl already,Chica?" Dad asked. I just looked at him confused. The young lady was all red. I don't think she was used to seeing my dad in his boxers. Lord knows I am.
They both just laughed. Are they in like with eachother. Is Dad cheating on the other girl. I hope not.
I got tired of them just making goo goo eyes at each other. So I just walked away and went to sleep
~Thug life~