a love come true: an mb love story. chapter 2

• Dedicated to Lauryn Abo

( Princeton's POV)

the others walked in front whilst i sloped behind. occasionally my eye caught stacey's eye and her eye twinkled in the sunlight. isy walked hand in hand with roc, courtney had her arm round ray's neck and he had his arm round her waist whilst lauryn had her head in prodigy's neck. then down the road we saw beatrix kissing edson; her arm round his neck and his arm round her waist.

everyone: *gasp & whispers*

no-one know what to say. then round the corner i could i see jose and anne walkin next to each other. edson is jose's cousin and beatrix is jose's ex-girlfriend.

me: yo, guys look whos comin' this way.

everyone turned round and saw anne walking with jose.

court: what are we gonna do about it?

me: don't worry i got it.

i ran up to jose and anne and steered them towards school.

(Edson's POV)

me: (in thoughts)- i'm here kissing beatrix but all i can think about is shanice miller my ex. we broke up a week ago and she left me for dave scott jr (my so-called friend) i don't even lik beatrix and i'm here snogging her face off. forget it. i can't do this anymore, it leaves a weird, bitter taste.

i pulled beatrix off me, wiped my lips and walked off casually.

beatrix: *shouting* edson where are you going, get back here now. do not leave me here like this, you dirty-rotten prick!

well that was chapter 2, sorry it was so short but i'll try and make chapter 3 longer. well what happens next will edson get his revenge: why i'm asking you guys these questions, i don't know it's my story. :P