Chapter 11

Sorry for the long wait things have been hectic-Alexus

(Claire POV)

I know I should pull away but I can't, I miss his kisses, how he holds me, how he shows me that I'm his like he is doing now. I forgot about Ryan and one thing led to another, me and EJ made up for lost time the whole night.

In the morning

I woke up in EJ arms and I suprisely don't regret it. I feel safe and secure, I didn't want to leave but I have to, I still have Ryan even though I still absolutely in love with EJ. I got up and started looking for my clothes, while I was looking I felt EJ's arms wrapped around me, I lead into his chest not taking his arms off of me.

"Do u regret it"

"No"

"Then why are u leaving early?"

"U know why"

He turned me around and kissed me.

"Forget about Ryan"

He kissed me again and took the blanket off of me. He picked me up wrapping my legs around him and carried me to the bed. Lets just say we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

3 hours later

I woke up to my phone ringing, I answered it without looking at the caller ID, which was a mistake.

"Hello"

"Where the hell are u"

"Ryan?"

"Yes, now tell me why u didn't come home last night"

I was silent for a while when I finally got something.

"I met up with some friends, we hanged out that I didn't notice the time, it was late so I decided to stay with one of them, I know I should have called u and I'm sorry"

"Ok just come home tonight, I love u"

I couldn't say it back not anymore so I just hanged up the phone quickly.

"wow, I'm surprised u didn't say it back"

I turned to EJ

"Why would I say it back when I slept with u?"

"To cover what u did"

"I really have to go"

Before I could walk away he grab my waist pushing me back on the bed.

"Are you wanna go"

He wrapped my legs around him and rubbed himself on me. "EJ" I moaned and wrapped my legs tighter around him. He ripped the blanket off of me and thrusting.

2 hours later

I woke up with my head on EJ's chest and his arm wrapped around my waist. Not trying to wake him up I carefully moved his arm off of me and got out of bed and put my clothes on in a rush. I grab my phone and my jacket and ran downstairs, I was about to get out of the door when I heard a voice calling after me.

"Well Well if isn't Claire Forrester"

I turned around and saw EJ's father Stefano.

"Stefano, how are you doing on this fine morning"

"I'm surprised you stayed this long, I mean after last night I thought you would wake up and realized you made a mistake in coming here"

"I was just leaving, please don't tell anyone, only you, me, and EJ know about this"

"Of course but you have to do something for me"

"And what is that"?

"You have to let EJ see his son"

To be continued