Text (28)

The final bell had rung and it was time for Taehyung and Jungkook to go on the date they had planned during school. Since the two boys had a different class on the last period, Taehyung texted the other.

Tae💗: where u at

J: im waiting at the entrance

Tae💗: kk ill be there in a min

Tae💗: btw where we going?

J: tell u when u come

Tae💗: aweee

J: i see u

Tae💗: where

J: turn ur head to right

Tae💗: oml u look hot

J: oh wow thx

Taehyung rushed to Jungkook and the raven haired boy immedietly took his hands and squeezed them. Taehyung blushed at his actions and avoided eye contact. He suddenly felt weak at his knees that Jungkook was looking at him like he was his precious boyfriend. Well, he is Jungkooks boyfriend to be exact.

"Why are you blushing?" Jungkook chuckled trying to sneak a peek at the others face.

"I-I'm not blushing." Taehyung denied earning a 'aww cutie' from Jungkook.

"So for our date, we're going outside the country so you'll need your passport." Jungkook announced.

Taehyung's jaw dropped in shock and stared at the other.
"Outside the country....???"

The raven haired boy nodded waited for the other's response. He felt anxious and wondered about how Taehyung thought of his plan. Jungkook has never taken out anyone on a date before especially outside of Korea. He was probably out of his mind.

"OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY?!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When ppl say same sex skin-ship is normal in Korea, I get heartbroken.

Because I want vkook to be real😩