𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘮

"jin!? i know it's late but could you please come over with a tin of formula? jung kook has a fever and i just ran out! i am so sorry!"

"voicemail sent at 2:30 am. press one to listen to the voicemail again-"

"jin!? i know it's late but could you please come over with a tin of formula? jung kook has a fever and i just ran out! i am so sorry!"

yoon gi frowned as he listened to the voicemail once more. "2:40 am." he mumbled to himself and carefully made his way through the crowd of people. it was his last stage of the night, the adrenaline that had built up eventually vanished as soon as he stepped off of the stage, allowing his friend and fellow colleague, nam joon or as he liked to call himself- rap monster to close for the night.

"yoon gi!" he was suddenly pulled back by his other drunken friend, ho seok. yoon gi internally groaned, he was able to smell the booze off of ho seok's breath, which wasn't a good sign if he wanted to leave.

not bothering to pry ho seok's arms off of him, yoon gi trudged on forwards. "you idiot, you're not supposed to call me that here. it's agust d to you." he hissed to ho seok.

"yoon gi or agust d, i'm your friend, at least give me the right to call you by your name." ho seok mumbled in his drunken state.

"friend?" yoon gi scoffed and shook his head. he hoped that someone would grab ho seok off him soon, because he was almost at the exit, he didn't want to have a whiny ho seok in his car as he was driving.

now that the two were far enough from the crowd and music, yoon gi reached back into his pocket to grab his phone. he stopped by the bar and shoved ho seok into one of the stools.

"please get him a glass of water." yoon gi requested at the bar tender, giving ho seok a disgusted look, "you're going to get ill if you continue to drink like this."

but yoon gi only received a gargled response from ho seok, he rolled his eyes and tap on the call button located on his phone.

"hello?"

he heard a female voice answer. with one arm on ho seok to hold his drunken friend from falling, yoon gi responded.

"you sent me a voice message a few minutes ago. i just wanted to call because i think you called the wrong number."

"oh? i did? i am really sorry for bothering you at this hour!"

by now, ho seok was only half conscious, leaning onto yoon gi and drooling on his shirt.

"no it's alright. if you want, i could pick up some baby formula and drop it off for you."

"oh no, please don't worry about it! i'll just call someone else to pick it up!"

yoon gi then heard the sound of a crying baby. "okay, i'm coming over now. please send me your address and i'll be there as soon as i can."

the woman let out a sigh of relief, "thank you so much. i'll send it now."

and the call ended like that. yoon gi placed his phone back into the pocket of his jeans and looked over at ho seok. "seriously," he sighed, placing one of his friend's arm over his shoulder, yoon gi pulled his sleeping colleague up.

he waved at nam joon who had just finished his stage, officially closing the concert for tonight. nam joon nodded and waved back at yoon gi, which meant that he was free to leave the event.

"yoon gi, where are we going?" ho seok mumbled when yoon gi opened his car door.

"it'll be quick, i promise. now get your ass into my car."