𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥

"please don't cry anymore."

min hee slowly walked around the nursery with jung kook resting in her hold. her hand would occasionally rub her baby's back, something she hoped would calm him down. wearily, she eyed the soft ticking clock hung upon the wall- reading ten minutes before three.

tired, min hee sat back down on the nursery rocking chair and began to rub jung kook's head again, she sighed heavily and looked to the other side of the room where her other sons, ji min and taehyung were reading.

sensing his mother's gaze, ji min looked up and smiled, which instantly warmed the worn out mother's heart. "eomma, is kookie going to stop crying?" the seven-year-old got up and ran over to the rocking chair, peering to see his baby brother's face.

"kookie, please stop crying so that eomma can go to sleep." he whispered. touched, min hee ruffled ji min's hair, "i'm okay jiminie, jung kook isn't feeling well so we're going to wait for someone to bring the milk to make jung kookie sleep better."

"i want them to hurry!" tae hyung groaned and rolled over onto his back so that he was facing the ceiling of the room. min hee could see that he was getting annoyed with jung kook's constant crying, it had been about an hour since tae hyung came stumbling into the room, going straight towards min hee's knees and hugging her out of tiredness.

jung kook had then stopped wailing, but he continued to sob and reached out to hug his mom for some form of comfort. at the age of two, jung kook had constant colds which would always result with him crying his heart out, waiting for his temperature to go down.

"go back to sleep then, baby." min hee suggested but knew that it wouldn't be enough for him to crawl back into his bed. she knew all too well that a simple; 'good night', wouldn't have him sleeping as it did to ji min.

tae hyung rolled back onto his stomach and grinned cheekily at her, "no~."

"is the person going to come soon?"

"i don't know." min hee confessed, she hoped that the person, whoever he was, would come soon.

"is the person appa? is he bringing the milk for kookie?" asked tae hyung, all three of the boys' eyes widened at the thought of their father visiting- min hee felt guilt pulse throughout her whole body.

thank god, jimin was a mature and responsible boy. "daddy isn't coming, he's still in america with halmeoni."

As her eldest son then finished his answer, min hee heard the doorbell ring.

if someone had told min hee a couple of years ago, that'd she be a mother of three troublesome angels, she'd laugh her head off and probably slap them. and yet here she was, chasing after two of them with one wailing in her baby strap.

she had taught ji min to open the door a few weeks ago, so the boy opened the front door with ease. both ji min and tae hyung jumped as the door opened, but stopped- suddenly running to hide behind the door.

min hee had just reached the bottom of the stairs, "ji min! tae hyung!" her hands supported jung kook's head as her pace quickened. she wasn't the type of woman who likes to receive her guests with her three children out of hand.

she was met with a pair of blazing golden eyes- she had to blink twice before coming to her senses. min hee pushed tae hyung behind her, knowing that the young adventurer would love the chance to run out in the middle of the night. "thank you." she managed to breathe out.

"i'm min hee."

the pair shook hands with each other- min hee was met with ice cold fingers, whereas yoon gi felt a sense of warmth coming from her.

"yoongi."

and they smiled.