Prologue

I continue to run down the corpse-littered hallway, my clothes were torn, stained with blood as I attempted to dodge every arrow shot at me. Unfortunately, before locking myself up in a room, an arrow grazed my left thigh causing me to stumble and plummet onto the floor groaning in pain, making me oblivious to the thundering bang on the door. 

Immediately snapping out of the sharp pain registering in my, the door came crashing down revealing a dashing and brawny blonde male, equipped with a bow.

Something was wrong, and I know it but why does he look at me with such resentment.

"I've got you now," he said, in a deep sounding voice which matched his appearance.

Why is he pointing his bow at me?!

"Why do you look at me with such resentment?" Silence... He just continued to point his bow at me as he began to draw it. 

"Die." 

Closing my eyes out of instinct, I thought to myself: I don't want to die! 

A few seconds past, I slowly open my eyes to see him in a state of shock and disbelief.

"H-How is it possible for you to morph?!" Confused by what he said, I gazed down at where my feet originally were. They were no longer there, instead, they were replaced by paws.

What the hell happened to me?! However, I did not have time to think about it as I slipped under him.

Even though I was running at full speed,  something menacing chasing after me. Ignoring the sensation, I bolted down the hallway, up the stairs, and finally reached the rooftop, which was fortunately open, but as I approached the ledge I twisted around only to face a wolf twice the size of me. 

"Oh, yeah I'm totally screwed." I mumbled as I backed up fear,  he morphed, back into his human-like form but with wolf ears and a tail.

"You aren't going anywhere now," as he said that, I ran out of space to take another step back, I was cornered again. I couldn't think of anything to get me out of this mess as the dumbest idea popped up in my head.

"Don't come any closer or I'm going to jump!" He stopped in his tracks, drawing his bow; pointing it at me.

"I could care less." He spoke coldly as he released a arrow, it landed on my left shoulder launching me off the roof, I could only stare back in horror as I continued free-falling to the ground below.

As I fell facing upwards, my murderer stared back at me with a triumphant smirk on his face; turning around to walk off. 

"I guess this is really the end of me." I close my eyes while enjoying the last few seconds off my life, but as I waited for my body to hit the ground, it never happened.

"Wait maybe I'm already dead?" I questioned, but then a sudden breeze hit my face and the sound of grass rustling assured me that I was alive. Upon opening my eyes, it revealed a scenic view of a lake, illuminated by a full moon in the cloudless sky captivating me with its beauty, causing my jaws to drop.

Unfortunately, my sightseeing session was cut short due to something approaching me from the back at a rapid speed. 

"Wait, since when was my hearing this good?!"

Shoving that question aside, I turn my head around only to realize that I am already losing consciousness. The last thing that I was able to feel were my arms being tied up as I slipped away into nothingness.