prologue

(A/N okay this takes place in the middle of the fight before F.I.L.S.S says Tex is a bad ass.)

We zoom in on the reds & blues fighting Tex and boy were they getting their ass's kicked.

outside of the base

shows a buff figure in HUGE armor. (A/N think of the meta's armor but orange instead of white.)
This figure was none other then agent konohagakure aka agent Konoha. The reason for him being at this base is because he sensed that Tex was there and he was wanting to know what happened.

Back in the base

"I knew that wouldn't work agent Texas is a bad ass the only person who could beat her is agent Konohagakure." Says F.I.L.S.S aka sheila and beside it was Cabos who looked confused from the way his head was  Filss. "Who is agent Konohagakure and where is he?" The way Cabos sounded was like when he was possessed by the omega AI other wise known as O'Malley so like any other smart person following orders she did this. "I'm sorry but confidential information you have to have the correct security code for me too give you this information otherwise I cannot give you said information." And Cabos just took it and continued to watch the fight.

OUTSIDE OF THE BASE NARUTO'S P.O.V

'So he actually did it. He actually made himself the meta.' These were the thoughts of our hero as he walked through the base trying to find what the cause of the alarm to go off. That's when he saw the fight going on. "Is that Tex? Oh man I'm so hyped for a rematch it's been awhile since I fought her I wonder how the others are and who is that trying to fight her?" As I looked on I started walking down and when I got to the entrance I took out my Brutshoot and aimed at her feet.

3RD PERSON P.O.V

And the explosion caught the attention of Tex who saw naruto but he forgot to change the color of his armor so she thought it was agent Maine aka the Meta so she charged in started off with a round house kick to the temple but he caught her foot before it made contact he then throw her into the wall. When she didn't get back up he noticed the reds & blues behind him staring in shock he then noticed that Church was floating next them. "Hey kurama is that who I think it is?" Naruto asked out loud the Reds and blues looked at him confused until they saw a transparent red person with 9 tails. "Yes that is the epsilon unit." Stated kurama. so when this unknown Freelancer looked at Texas he knew something was wrong she wasn't this aggressive before. So he walked in to the base while Tex was kicking Grif in the balls. "Uh hell no that is to far even for me." stated Naruto aka Konoha he slowly walked behind her and slowly got ready to hit her but then Tex turned around and Naruto's only though was 'oh Shit' then the battle started by Tex who rushed forward with her fist cocked back but naruto caught her fist. And as he caught the fist he went in for a hit of his own which made contact and knocked tex back into her senses.